Dec 2010: Mayhem Invades Disney World!!!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re: Dec 2010: Mayhem Invades Disney World!!!

Post by Mouseoholic » Jul Mon 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Amy, thanks for the link. It is nice to be back. :ccat:

Mindflipper, as for B-babe, they are the missing link to this thread. I will see what I can do to work on her. =) I know they have been just as busy.

Mouseoholic!

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Jul Fri 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Boilerbabe promised to get back on this weekend. I hope she's able to... they have a lot on their plates this weekend.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Fri 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Mousekedude wrote:Boilerbabe promised to get back on this weekend. I hope she's able to... they have a lot on their plates this weekend.
Ahhhhh! I am going to have to be disciplined this weekend as I am up against the deadline (yes, just like last year) for the Month at the Museum. Knowing there could be some updates from the double-boilers on here might be the dangling carrot I need...if only I can stay off until I am done writing :shock: :(

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Fri 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Mousekedude wrote:Boilerbabe promised to get back on this weekend. I hope she's able to... they have a lot on their plates this weekend.
Wow! You give us that spoiler of things to come and then tack on the ambiguous teaser at the end of it... :( :twisted: :roll:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jul Sun 17, 2011 7:54 pm

I can't believe this thread is still going!!! I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to get back here! Life has gotten in the way along with my Disney depression. I had a hard time recovering from this past trip b/c I got to meet some of you and we spent alot of time with the Mouse Couple, which made it hard to return home. W/o a Disney trip in the works for sure, I could not hear the music or bring myself back to the boards. Slowly, I've come out of my depression, we're listening to Disney music again and I'm ready to return here on the forums. We're in full planning mode for Jan. '12 and always running, but will be ramping up my runs for the 1/2 marathon!!! I just need to keep myself injury free so I can run a great race in the most Magical place on Earth!

Allow me to recap our meet up and share my pictures!!! The day of the big meet up b-dude and I met up later in the day at MK with the Marauders! They already had SM FP's, so we were able to join them. Then we started to head over to the Poly for our ADR's at O'Hana's! It was wonderful to be able to put faces with names and spend time with a great bunch of people! I so miss all of you!

NaCler and mom:

Amy and mom:

Mysterious Mindflipper:

Mouse Couple:

Dinner was fantastic, as you all know by now we received a special phoone call from Len while we were dining and we all got to talk to him, which was a treat! The food was great and so was the company! After dinner we had to hurry down to Capt. Cook's for our much anticipated Dole Whips!!! Then it was out to the beach to enjoy our RUM spiked DW's and watch Wishes! I just wish it wasn't so darn cold on this vacation!!! I've NEVER been that cold in Disney. I suppose there is a first time for everything though. The Rum def. helped create a liquid blanket! :wink:

The Mayhem Marauders:

We headed back to MK for MSEP and spent the rest of our evening there! It was a Magical gathering! I hope we can meet up again in Jan, with familiar and some new faces too!!!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Sun 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Awww, how nice to look back at the photos from that night. F1gment just went by as I was looking at the forum (while typing my essay for the Month at the Museum which needs to be mailed tomorrow :shock: ) and said, oh, I see your brother from another mother there in that first photo :lol:
Ok, back to work I must go...

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jul Sun 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Here are a few more pics. from the meet up...MSEP and before we were leaving the park....

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Sun 17, 2011 8:39 pm

boilerbabe wrote:Image
What a crew! I'm surprised mindflipper wasn't able to mindflip the sword out of the stone ;) :lol:

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Mouseoholic » Jul Sun 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Ok, what is even funnier is Mousekedude has not worn those shorts since that day the photo was taken. We had a few friends over tonight for BBQ and he wore those exact same shorts! How strange.... :roll: It is as if he knew subconsciously he knew those pictures would be posted tonight.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was like reliving the event again. It was terribly cold on that trip but we had so much fun.

Mouseoholic!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jul Sun 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Mouseoholic wrote:Ok, what is even funnier is Mousekedude has not worn those shorts since that day the photo was taken. We had a few friends over tonight for BBQ and he wore those exact same shorts! How strange.... :roll: It is as if he knew subconsciously he knew those pictures would be posted tonight.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was like reliving the event again. It was terribly cold on that trip but we had so much fun.

Mouseoholic!
That is hilarious!!!! Great minds....

It was a wonderful trip! :D

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Sun 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Great pictures, Boilerbabe! Do you have any pictures of the Dive Quest? I've been dying to hear about your experiences with that!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jul Sun 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Great to see B-babes account of everything. I definitely wish I was able to attend.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Mon 18, 2011 9:13 am

Len90 wrote:Great to see B-babes account of everything. I definitely wish I was able to attend.
What about Part Deux in January 2012?

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jul Mon 18, 2011 10:33 am

B-dude actually did really well at Dive Quest, he's newer to diving than I am, so I was worried that he would either "Free Willy" or freak out and surface! He did great! :D I got to talking with one of the dive masters before our dive, he thought I looked familiar, LOL, it was my 6th Dive Quest. So, during the dive he took me into one of the coral formations and I got to look out one of the many holes the fish swim in/out of! It was super cool. I was unable to find the Hidden Mickey in the coral though, I was disappointed with myself. They did add new sharks to their collection, it's always amazing to see those animals up close! And the Mouse Couple were able to come see us dive which was great b/c we got them in our video waving to us!!! I will have to ask B-dude how we put our video online and post the link here so everyone can see! Mindflipper, I'm still trying to find out of the dive shop can some how sew the patch you gave me onto my BCD! Until then, it has a special place of honor in our album, that was so generous of you!!! The Mouse Couple were so generous as well with the treasure chests they made along with the buttons and all of the planning! There was so much work/effort put into that. Amy and her mom made special gifts for all us, that was so incredibly sweet. We hung our ornaments on our tree, they had a special place!!! It was amazing how we all clicked and got along as if we were friends for years!!!

These pictures were taken courtesy of the Mouse Couple:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Mon 18, 2011 12:05 pm

I wish I could have been there for it like the Mousekecouple. In all the times I've been to the Living Seas I've never seen anyone doing a Dive Quest!