Disneyland Resort/Singles Lines

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

cap396
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Disneyland Resort/Singles Lines

Post by cap396 » Mar Mon 31, 2008 2:10 pm

Do any of the rides at Disneyland or California Adventure have a singles line, similar to Test Track or Mission Space at Epcot?

spaulo
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by spaulo » Mar Mon 31, 2008 2:46 pm

It's been a while since I'd have been able to utilize singles lines, but if my memory serves, no, there aren't any.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, of course...
~Steve

disneylandmom
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by disneylandmom » Mar Mon 31, 2008 5:39 pm

Last summer when we were there they were doing single rider on California Screamin and Grizzly River run.

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Mar Mon 31, 2008 7:10 pm

Splash Mountain sort of does, you have to enter through the exit of the attraction.
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Apr Tue 01, 2008 2:12 pm

I don't remember seeing any single rider lines there when I went but if there are, then I wouldn't recall which ones.

disneydreamer58
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by disneydreamer58 » Jun Tue 24, 2008 8:10 am

I noticed this post was old but I wanted to put my 2 cents in. I just got back from Disneyland and California Adventure, at Ca Adv they do have single rider lines...though they are well hidden, we found them. My friend was able to ride California Screamin twice with in less than 10 minutes of each other. Disneyland only has Fast Passes from what I can see, Lion I never saw a single rider line or sign for Splash, we did the Fast Pass and got on it in 15 minutes and then walked by the LONG line and were saying to each other "I don't know why people won't use the fast pass. The stand in line wait time was 55 minutes!!. Not all attractions have fast passes, like Pirates because the queue goes fairly fast. The fast pass machines would only allow 1 Fast Pass at a time so we couldn't hold a fast pass for Space Mountain and something else, it spits out a ticket that says you already hold a fast pass. We were a little bummed about it. When I go back I will do Fass Passes all the time, it was the best thing since sliced bread!
"A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!"

cap396

Post by cap396 » Jun Wed 25, 2008 5:34 am

Yeah, the only two attractions that I saw with a single's line were California Scream'n and Soarin'. One time on California Scream'n was a lot faster using the single's line, but another time it was actually slower (I noticed some people who got in the regular line at the same time that I got single's line had already come off the ride by the time I got through the line). The single's line definitetly saved time for Soarin'