paris

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

paris

Post by yodiwan1 » Sep Sun 23, 2007 3:47 pm

In the summer of 09 I will be taking ,my honeymoon in Europe. We were hoping to take a Disney Cruise, but heard the boat won't be there then. Instead we are touring a few countries. One catch I had was spending at least two days/ 1night at Disney. Can you see all of Disney there in 2 days? and what is the best hotel there? thanks to all that reply and help out.also pelase let me knwo which attractions are must sees. thanks :peter_pan: :goofy: :nemo:

Romain
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by Romain » Sep Mon 24, 2007 3:08 am

Hi,

2 days for 2 parks? Maybe too short if you want to do everything, I think 3 days should be better: one day for Walt Disney Studios Park (last summer they opened the land "Toon Studio" with 2 news attractions, and in january 2008 Tower of Terror), and 2 days for Disneyland Park. In summer there's the fireworks in Disneyland, and it's the season when there is a lot of people! Meanwhile the parks are opened much longer...

I don't know where disney parks you went, you should start by the rides which don't exist or which are differents in the others disney parks: Space Mountain, Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril, Crush's Coaster... And there are the disney's classics: Phantom Manor (Haunted Mansion in US), Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, Peter Pan, Pinocchio and Snow White dark rides, It's a Small World, Buzz Lightyear, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Rock'n'Rollercoaster...

For disney's hotels they are all close to the parks, 20 min by feet maximum. There is only the Disney's Ranch Davy Crockett where you need a car. The must is the Disneyland Hotel which is at the enter of the Disneyland Park, but it depends of your budget. If it's your honeymoon, maybe try to find a suite in the others disney's hotels?

Look in Google Maps (click here): hotels are around the lake and on top.

I hope it will help you.

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Sep Mon 24, 2007 11:32 am

thank you very much :mrgreen:
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

jcodirewolf
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by jcodirewolf » Sep Mon 24, 2007 1:32 pm

Having just been at DLRP, I have to tell you they close the parks early compared to the US. in June 07 I think DL was open till 10pm WITH EMH, it closed at 7 or 8pm without them.

We had 4 "days" in the park. But it was really 2-3 hours the first "day" because we where traveling, and 3-4 hours the last day. And we spend a day in each park. It was pretty much enough, the last day we could have spent more time at the parks but we left early.

johno
[color=red]Updated![/color] For 2008 - [url=http://www.direwolf.com/Dreams/]Million Dreams Postcard Generator[/url]

nbodyhome
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by nbodyhome » Oct Fri 12, 2007 4:34 pm

The first time I went, I spent a week there. Now it's just day trips from Paris. The studios will take very little of your day, there isn't too much there even yet. I would spend 2 days at the Disney Parks and take the other day into the city. Paris is now my favorite place to visit anywhere (so far!)

Denise

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Oct Sun 14, 2007 4:05 pm

thanks denise, we're taking at least a 14 day trip all across europe so we figured we can take our time while were there...is the park actually in Paris or is it just close by?
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

Romain

Post by Romain » Oct Mon 15, 2007 5:31 am

Disneyland Paris is at 25 km (15,5 miles?) from Paris ;) :mickey:

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Oct Mon 15, 2007 10:42 am

thanks romain