I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Fri 04, 2013 11:05 pm

I don't like to think about our Disney vaca coming to an end :cry: You anticipate and plan and then....it's over! But, the memories are always there!!! Why does time go in warp speed when you are at WDW?

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Oct Sat 05, 2013 10:08 am

boilerbabe wrote:I don't like to think about our Disney vaca coming to an end :cry: You anticipate and plan and then....it's over! But, the memories are always there!!! Why does time go in warp speed when you are at WDW?
That always happens!!!! As many times that we have been to WDW we yet to figure out how to slow time down. There is nothing more depressing than waiting for the Sad Bus to arrive...and sometimes before the sun comes up. :(

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Oct Sat 05, 2013 10:12 am

And always way earlier than you really have to leave because they pad the schedule. Give me that extra hour inside the magic!
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Oct Sat 05, 2013 10:16 am

horizons1 wrote:And always way earlier than you really have to leave because they pad the schedule. Give me that extra hour inside the magic!
It's their way of slapping you back to reality. When you get home, you try all you might finding the food court LOL. The you discover that YOU are mousekeeping. Oh the humanity!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Oct Sat 05, 2013 1:54 pm

laurie5658 wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:I don't like to think about our Disney vaca coming to an end :cry: You anticipate and plan and then....it's over! But, the memories are always there!!! Why does time go in warp speed when you are at WDW?
That always happens!!!! As many times that we have been to WDW we yet to figure out how to slow time down. There is nothing more depressing than waiting for the Sad Bus to arrive...and sometimes before the sun comes up. :(
Sorry, only Dreamfinder had the magic dial that slowed down time... :wink: :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Sat 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Actually, if you have enough time there, it does help ease the pain. The one trip we went and spent 14 or 15 days there and took a few tours. We actually found ourselves slowing down, and enjoying everything more because there wasn't that rush to fit it all in. I even remember riding Imagination, before the latest incarnation (or two), and trying to map the track layout on a little notebook! :figment:

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Oct Sat 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Amy wrote:
Actually, if you have enough time there, it does help ease the pain. The one trip we went and spent 14 or 15 days there and took a few tours. We actually found ourselves slowing down, and enjoying everything more because there wasn't that rush to fit it all in. I even remember riding Imagination, before the latest incarnation (or two), and trying to map the track layout on a little notebook! :figment:
Jim and I are spending 10 nights at Pop so this makes this coming trip the longest. Epic!!!!!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Sat 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Got it....just stay longer! :goofy_bounce:

This is my "sad bus" picture from our last trip! I usually get on the ME bus with tears welling up in my eyes...I can't help it! Bdude gets misty eyed too! We have a problem, his name is Mickey Mouse! I'm glad there are so many others like us! :wink:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Oct Sun 06, 2013 12:17 am

That's not a happy look, Bbabe. Isn't Disney World the HAPPIEST place on earth??

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Sun 06, 2013 7:38 am

Nice! We all look like that when we are leaving, whether we want to admit it or not ;)

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Oct Sun 06, 2013 8:15 am

Pretty pathetic there, BBabe! Confession...that is my look too. It's just so sad to leave our Happy Place. :cry:

That's why we keep going back for more! :wave:

Goofyfan
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by Goofyfan » Oct Sun 06, 2013 8:27 am

Now that is a sad picture...When I win powerball "Ya right", We are going to Book a room for a month at a time at each resort. LOL :D :mickey: Oh no....reality is setting in.... :cry: :goofy:

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Oct Sun 06, 2013 8:31 am

Goofyfan wrote:Now that is a sad picture...When I win powerball "Ya right", We are going to Book a room for a month at a time at each resort. LOL :D :mickey: Oh no....reality is setting in.... :cry: :goofy:
It's like a Disney World sampler...try a little of this and a little of that. Oh, and I'll take 3 nights there. I understand!!!! 8-) :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Sun 06, 2013 10:24 am

laurie5658 wrote:
Goofyfan wrote:Now that is a sad picture...When I win powerball "Ya right", We are going to Book a room for a month at a time at each resort. LOL :D :mickey: Oh no....reality is setting in.... :cry: :goofy:
It's like a Disney World sampler...try a little of this and a little of that. Oh, and I'll take 3 nights there. I understand!!!! 8-) :lol:
That would be fun!

wewantsdaredhead

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Oct Sun 06, 2013 4:44 pm

BBabe: I am 43 and I don't cry at much but I come close when we are out there waiting (like you) at the DME sign. You just never know when you will be back.
I guess next time I will tell the family we are leaving on x day but then when we get to the bus stop say "ah ha!...we are staying three more days!!!" :)