Track prior trips

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

chaphome
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Track prior trips

Post by chaphome » May Thu 14, 2015 7:26 am

Anybody know if there's a "simple" way to look back and figure out how many time a person has gone to Disney? Does disney keep this info somewhere? Or do I need to just sit down one day and starting jotting it down....ugh :roll:

So how many time have you all been?

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Re: Track prior trips

Post by wewantsdaredhead » May Thu 14, 2015 7:33 am

If you go onto the wdw.com website and sign in--under "my reservations" it will list any times that you stayed on site since the website changed over (about 2 years ago).
But if you stay off-site it wont have that, and like I said it only goes back two years...
I have been 16 times (wow!) since the new My Disney Experience went live according to the website.

You could always do a nice Trip Report with lots of pictures on this very website--then we can all enjoy your trips too!! (You're welcome, Amy) :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Thu 14, 2015 10:37 am

chaphome wrote:Anybody know if there's a "simple" way to look back and figure out how many time a person has gone to Disney? Does disney keep this info somewhere? Or do I need to just sit down one day and starting jotting it down....ugh :roll:

So how many time have you all been?
I've thought about this too, as my memory becomes more and more like Dory as the years progress :roll: :nemo:
I think Figment and I have probably been to WDW at least 7 or 8 trips, probably close to 10, and 4 trips to DL. 1 trip to each of DLP and Tokyo DL/DS just for me.
wewantsdaredhead wrote:If you go onto the wdw.com website and sign in--under "my reservations" it will list any times that you stayed on site since the website changed over (about 2 years ago).
But if you stay off-site it wont have that, and like I said it only goes back two years...
I have been 16 times (wow!) since the new My Disney Experience went live according to the website.

You could always do a nice Trip Report with lots of pictures on this very website--then we can all enjoy your trips too!! (You're welcome, Amy) :D
Oh hardeeharhar :evil: But...now that my computer is back and not crashing every time I try to do anything with pictures ~ I should be able to finish up that last, lingering TR here soon! Disney Family Museum :mickey:
Are you sure is has only been 16 trips in your recent past? Aren't you there now??
Happy 20th anniversary ~ and of course I'm only mad with envy! :lol:

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » May Thu 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Amy wrote: Oh hardeeharhar :evil: But...now that my computer is back and not crashing every time I try to do anything with pictures ~ I should be able to finish up that last, lingering TR here soon!
...assuming you remember it. Wait, you took a trip?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Thu 14, 2015 10:05 pm

cy1229 wrote:
Amy wrote: Oh hardeeharhar :evil: But...now that my computer is back and not crashing every time I try to do anything with pictures ~ I should be able to finish up that last, lingering TR here soon!
...assuming you remember it. Wait, you took a trip?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Yes, I took notes, otherwise I might not ~ it was only 17 some-odd months ago ~ just a token really, a trifle ;) :ariel:
Last edited by Amy on May Tue 19, 2015 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

chaphome

Post by chaphome » May Tue 19, 2015 6:14 am

Guess I'll start digging in and see what I can find out!