2015 WDW Marathon Weekend Trip

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

2015 WDW Marathon Weekend Trip

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Apr Mon 27, 2015 8:17 am

I think my marathon TR is ready to be posted. :D

Some slight editing and I think we are good to go!
This year we went Goofy. :goofy_bounce:

Stay tuned...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: 2015 WDW Marathon Weekend Trip

Post by Amy » Apr Mon 27, 2015 9:33 am

Yay! More pictures and a TR! :D

wewantsdaredhead

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Apr Mon 27, 2015 12:01 pm

***Let me apolgize if any of the pictures are sideways or even upside-down...They look OK on photobucket, but then on here they look weird. Who knows!

You all remember last year (and the year before that) when I swore that I was never doing another full marathon ever again… Never!
Well I made it a little farther than last year…I made it all the way until Labor Day.

While we were on our Labor Day DL half trip with my brother, NaCler, we got caught up in all the excitement of a Disney race and Mary convinced me to Run Goofy. We really wanted to run only the half, but it was all sold out and the only thing left was Goofy. So…here we go again. Goofy it is.

All in all this was a great trip, but the races were abysmal. More on that later, but they were so awful that I think I finally broke Mary of wanting to run anything longer than a half. (We’ll see…)

After we got home from the DL trip, we signed up and began training. Geez I hate these back to back runs! They really eat up your weekends.

Fast forward to November or so: I was trying to convince my Brother and Sister in law to come down just like they have done for the past 4 years, but they didn’t want to take their older son out of school. 1st grade?? Come on! But they were insistent. Oh well… Mary’s brother was going to meet us there and just like last year, we would split time between WDW resort hotels and then move over to their timeshare at Bonnet Creek on Monday after the race.

Sometime around here a running group that we hang around hooked up a sweet deal on cheap room rates. We booked the Garden Wing of the Contemporary for something like $229 a night. Sweet! This would be a first for us.

So the plan: Arrive Friday 1/9 and stay in the Contempo until Monday then move to Bonnet Creek until Weds the 14th.
An extra bonus: a co-worker was running with us and so was our very own RDeacon! The co-worker was running the full (her first) and RDeacon was running Goofy, which would also be his first full!

January 9th, 2015

We took the earliest flight (7am I think) and two of our training buddies were on the flight with us…a happy coincidence. So we sat together and chatted and before you know it we were landing. One of the running peeps booked a town car to take her right to the Expo for packet pickup. She insisted that we join her. So we did and man was that nice! He dropped us off at the curb right in front of WWoS.

Packet pickup was unusually efficient, I guess all the Dopey’s had come through already and the crowds were thin. We had a beer and the guy said that the register wasn’t working properly. It kept ringing up at $5 instead of $10 (souvenir cup and all) so he gave up and just charged us the lower price.

We headed to the Contemporary to check in and check the place out. The CM told us our room was ready and we were good to go. When we got about halfway to the room we heard, “HENRY! MR. HENRY!” It was the CM chasing us—our room apparently was NOT ready and she apologized. We told her that she needed to run in the marathon as fast as she was! :)
So, we dropped back and punted. MK it was!

It was a cool, cloudy, misty, cruddy day. In that order. We had late lunch reservations for Tony’s Town Square. We wanted both the pasta and large meals. The plan was to save some for the next day. Nope, never happened. We ate like we hadn’t eaten in a month. But man was it good! We both had the chicken parm. We were in and out of there in no time.

I love Christmas at WDW!

We went over and rode Space Mountain and then HM. Then as part of our ultra top secret mission, we had smuggled an airplane bottle of coconut rum in and mixed it into our Dole Whip. Wow was that heaven!

Here is Mary executing the plan…she’s real slick isn’t she?

By now our room was ready and we checked in and met up with our co-worker. Her and her hubby had rented a car (they spent like 10 days there) so they were kind enough to get us a case of beer and save us mucho dinero. We got our beer and talked with them briefly—they were only a few doors down from us.

A few pics of the room and the view we had:

We headed back to MK to walk around and enjoy the cool evening. We had to get to bed early—3:15 isn’t kind to anyone! We weren’t there long…I don’t even recall riding anything—just walking and enjoying each other’s company.

January 10th, 2015 Half Marathon Day

We had hoped to have a mini-meetup of a few of us, but RDeacon got caught in traffic and no one except us and cccmouse showed up. It’s all good—everyone has their thing to do. It was great to see him again (we met way back at the second Marauder Mayhem Meetup). We talked about race strategy and how COLD it was. Man was it ever cold—and the wind!!! I brought a “throwaway” fleece, but I never threw it away! I ran with the thing the whole time—it just never warmed up.

Cccmouse and me not enjoying the cold:

Pre-race photo—again: It was cold!!

RDeacon was a few corrals behind us and his goal was to catch us and then we would all run together. We were texting back and forth and he was catching us for the first 5-6 miles, but then he sorta leveled out. Right in there is where you go through the MK and there are several bottle necks. He never did catch us, but he finished strong and was ready for tomorrow’s 26.2.

We had a good race as far as time, but we knew the big mountain still lie ahead of us. We collected our medals and on the way out we saw one of our training buddies! She was dressed as a cow :lol: She was out there cheering everyone on.

Anyone who has ever run a race at WDW knows why I took this pic:

We went back to the room and showered and headed to Epcot for lunch and perhaps a beer ;)

We weren’t there long and I believe we went back to the room and watched some football. Early night for us—26.2 here we come ready or not!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Mon 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Wow ~ sounds like a great start to your trip ~ except for the weather. Loving all the photos.
Can the rest of us non-runners know about the construction cones? Pretty please?? :D

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by Polynesian Princess » Apr Tue 28, 2015 1:06 am

Great pictures! I really enjoyed your report so far. Looking forward to the next segment. :D
Amy wrote:Can the rest of us non-runners know about the construction cones? Pretty please?? :D
Yes, please? :D I've only done a 5K, which obviously isn't enough to qualify you as part of this "in crowd" since I'm clueless too. :lol:
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

wewantsdaredhead

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Apr Tue 28, 2015 6:20 am

Amy wrote:Wow ~ sounds like a great start to your trip ~ except for the weather. Loving all the photos.
Can the rest of us non-runners know about the construction cones? Pretty please?? :D
Sure thing...
Of course everyone knows how safety minded Disney is. Well, they have what has to be a million of those Bob's Barricades cones out there keeping you away from traffic, etc. Most courses would have a cone every 4-5 feet or so..oh no, not WDW, they are touching each other. The bottoms of the cones are right up against the next one. And of course they all say "Bob's Barricades" on them.
So after 26 miles, or even 13.1--you are completely sick of seeing the name.
Its all in good fun, but its funny when we talk with other disney runners and we all mention "Bob's Barricades" we all know what we are talking about.

Mary always says, "Whoever the salesman is for Bob's deserves a raise!"
:lol: :lol:

Thanks for reading, Ladies. Part two coming right up...

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Sleepy90 » Apr Tue 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Joe says we should name our running team Bar bobicades :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep it coming WWTRH sorry we did not make it to the mini meet the buses where not playing ball that morning and when they did move the traffic was really bad. :(

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Apr Tue 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Sleepy90 wrote:Joe says we should name our running team Bar bobicades :lol: :lol: :lol:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tell ya what, the photo of Town Square with the Christmas tree looks like pure misery -- even factoring in being at WDW! :shock:

Thanks for the explanation on the cones. Leave it to Disney to do something overkill-style. :roll: :lol: 8-)

Waiting with a bit of intrepidation and anticipation for your next installment about the 26.2...
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

wewantsdaredhead

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Apr Tue 28, 2015 7:54 pm

January 11th, 2015 Full Marathon day—GOOFY!!

That alarm is harsh at 3:00 I gotta tell you.

We agreed to meet our co-worker at our room at 3:20. I opened the door to look down the hall towards their room and WHOOSH! All this confetti and streamers and such were on our door! Someone had decorated our room. It was very nice and thoughtful. Our co-worker works in Marketing and knew where our room was so I assumed it was her. When she and her husband showed up at 3:20 I laughed and made a comment about it and told them how we were going to put something on their door but forgot. I gave the decoration to her right then—how lame huh? But we all chuckled and headed toward the monorail. One of the good things about staying on the monorail for a race is that you get there in no time! It was really pretty sweet!

We met up with cccmouse again and RDeacon made it this time too! We texted our running buddies and co-workers and cooked up a plan to get all of us into the same corral, so we could run together for awhile. I don’t want to bring you into our web of mischief, but just know that it worked fine and all of us started together (except cccmouse—he is innocent in this and he was wayyy in front of us anyway. I don’t want his good name ruined :)).

Here is a pic of us in the corral. In that pic we have: Two first time marathoners, three Goofys and one Dopey—lol Lots of nerves!

Sorry, but I am not much on pictures when running—it’s all I can do just to finish! Anyway…on with the show!

Our (Mary and I) plan was to run with the rabbits (our running buddies) for as long as we could and then stick with RDeacon as long as he could. RDeacon is FAST but he hadn’t trained for this distance so he was going to take it easy and hang with us slow pokes.

Fireworks and we’re off! We started about 6:15. It was cold but better than the weather from the half. I was wearing the same throwaway fleece from yesterday.
The first few miles are always so nice and easy—you get into your groove, the crowd thins out a little bit, it’s still very cool (no sun) and you feel good!

Through the MK parking lot toll booth and still feeling good. There are always HS bands along here playing songs—it’s really cool that those kids get out of bed for such things. I hope they get a free park admission or something :)

Through the TTC—still feeling good. I finally ditched my fleece. Everyone is still together, running as a pack.

Around the Contempo and into the MK—the Christmas tree is still up and Christmas music is playing. If that doesn’t put a spring in your step, just hang a right and BAM there’s the Castle. This will always be a “wow” moment for me. I have run up Main St (in races) half a dozen times and it still takes my breath away.

We stopped in MK to pee—we thought no one would be using the bathrooms on the “shortcut” between Frontierland and Adventureland—we were wrong. But it was a nice break.
Out of the MK and down along the golf course on the “backside” of MK… There are always lots of cheering people back here—it really helps.

Keep going and the road widens—it’s always a good feeling. You can spread out and run your race. Somewhere in here we lost RDeacon. He got hung up in traffic and was a little behind us. We thought we saw him a few feet behind us, but there were lots of people with his colored shirt on. We hoped he was OK. I knew he was undertrained and I was worried about him finishing.

Into the speedway—check out all the fancy cars. It was right about here that I started thinking I needed to slow down. I was getting tired and that concerned me because it was way too early. (Mile 8 or so.) I was just about to say something and Mary said, “I need to slow down—let these rabbits go.” Whew! Was that ever a relief. So off they went and Mary and I slowed down and settled into the long 18 miles to go.

Mile 10, 11 and 12 are awful boring—the backside of DAK. You run past a stinky water treatment plant and there really aren’t many cheerers. But then slowly you get into DAK and it feels a little better.

My feet were really hurting by this point. I have no idea why—we were only at mile 12 and we had run much farther than this. It was concerning.

My brother was texting us asking how it was going etc. They were tracking us on the website with texts. We just crossed the 12 mile marker and he said “Are you halfway yet?” My quick reply was “12 This sucks.”

Into DAK proper and back through Asia… At one point around mile 12.5 there is a hard left hand turn and just dumb luck I was looking right and said to myself, “Man that guy looks like my Brother…” Then I looked right and thought, “That looks like his wife…” lol Then it took about half a second and my brain finally told me—IT IS YOUR BROTHER DUMMY!!!
Those sneaky trickers had been putting us on the whole time! My Nephews had signs for us—it was really really cool and totally a shock. We stopped for about 30 seconds and talked with them.

Later on we found out that they originally were not coming, but Mary’s brother convinced them to come and decided to play it up as a surprise. They were the ones who decorated our room! I asked how they found out what room we were in and they said Mary’s brother told them—lol wow! They were texting me the night before and asked if we were headed to bed soon, etc. It was a great trick and it was well played. Other than the finish line, it was probably the highlight of the race for me.

And now, on with the countdown…

Well, with that little diversion we were feeling fresh and Mary says, “Let’s ride Everest!” I looked and she was serious—I felt like I could use the break, so we did! We got in the single rider line—we were in different trains. But it was fun and I am glad we did it. Plus the speed of the coaster cooled me down a little.

We got back on the course and headed to the halfway point. There it was: 13.1. It was all downhill from here! Yeah right. About mile 14.5 you get out onto the dreaded Osceola Parkway. Nothing but two miles and lots of runners. No shade—no nothing.

Right around here I had real doubts about finishing this race. We walked a little here--I didn’t want to, but I was so sore and feeling like crud. We took a Gu and ate some pretzels. Some woman had gummi worms and I ate a few. Another guy had flat Coke and Mary drank one and said it was the best Coke she ever had.

15, 16—into WWoS. Just as we made the turn into WWoS, it started raining. Oh joy… It cooled us off and it wasn’t a real heavy rain so it could have been worse, but it wasn’t what I had in mind for a race. Near the exit of WWoS, we saw one of our training buddies! She looked disoriented and I asked her if she was OK, she was fine she was just waiting for our other running pal (the one who gave us the ride in the town car). We walked for a spell and chatted with them until Mary announced, “OK time to run.” Off we went into the Braves Ball Field. Mary was proud to say that she indeed felt like crap. Lol We both did.

Exiting WWoS and onto DHS! About mile 21 I started feeling “funky.” My head was swimmy and I was almost ready to pack it in, so I ate some salt packets and a Gu. I even told Mary that if I didn’t make it to go on without me… We had just run a bad hill and with everything else I just got out of whack. She suggested we walk for just a little bit. I believe I had some Powerade and I was feeling better, but not great.

As you get into DHS, there are lots of cheering people so that always helps with distracting you from running 26.2 miles. (Why did I do this again?) DHS is a blur to me until the exit when I ate some more pretzels. (No rides to do in there! Lol)

You exit there and take the 10 mile pathway over to the Epcot Resorts (Kidding—it’s actually only about a mile or so). It started raining again and a little harder—we were nice and wet when we came up on the Boardwalk. In fact, running down the other side of the boat bridge, I told Mary to slow up and don’t slip—it would suck to pull a hammy at mile 24!
By now the doubts had passed—I still felt like crap and my feet were absolutely screaming, but I knew I would finish. Even if it was an awful time—sometimes the times just don’t matter.

I still hadn’t heard from RDeacon, or anyone else for that matter. I was a little concerned about that, but I also still had 2.2 miles to go. I asked Mary if she wanted to just run it out and she said no---nice and easy she replied.

Into Epcot…
Oh so close, but oh so far away. We kept talking to each other—“nice and easy” “one step in front of the other” “almost there”

At mile 26 they have a Gospel Choir, but in years past we are so slow that they just have a recording on—lol Not this year! They were actually singing and it sounded like Angels!
Coming out of Epcot –almost there. No NaCler to cheer us on this time—he has been a staple at our races (either with us or cheering for us) and I missed him out there.
I could see the finish and did it look terrific! I wanted to hug Mickey, but just high fived him. I heard my name a looked into the stands—it was my Brother and his family cheering us on. He took a few pics…In the first one we are just above the security person with the yellow jacket on.

Cross the line and hallelujah it’s over. I was never so glad to be done…ever.

I have still been unable to pinpoint it, but both Mary and I agree that it was the worst race ever. BUT, even with all that and stopping to ride Everest, we only finished three minutes slower than last year. We trained right, we didn’t do anything out of the ordinary...it just sucked. Sometimes you just have a bad run—that’s all there is to it.

For me personally, it was the hardest thing I have ever done. Not just a race, the hardest single THING. Three and done (let’s hope lol)!!

So after we got our Medals and some food in us, we came around to see my Brother and Mary’s Brother had shown up to see us! It was cool. I was leaning against a fence when he rolled up and he told me later that I didn’t even look like I ran……until I started walking. Hahah!

I texted Deacon and he said he was moving along, albeit slowly. I think he was at mile 23 by now. He also said that he was miserable and had blisters. But he was moving! He told me that NaCler asked him at mile 18 if he was going to do it again next year—ha! We decided that he was close enough that we would wait for him and cheer him on.
We waited and I texted him to smile when he got here because I was taking his pic. He told me that he had nothing left! And here he came!!!

He finished his first full marathon! And so did all the others that we ran with. One of them was only a few minutes ahead of Mary and I.
I just wanted a beer. And pizza at Via Napoli. So that’s what we did. My brother and his crew met us there—it was our celebratory pizza :)

We milled around Epcot a little and then went back to the Contemporary for our last night there. We packed up and fell asleep in no time.
Tomorrow we moved to the timeshare with my brother and Mary’s brother’s family.

wewantsdaredhead

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Apr Tue 28, 2015 7:57 pm

Sleepy90 wrote:Joe says we should name our running team Bar bobicades :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep it coming WWTRH sorry we did not make it to the mini meet the buses where not playing ball that morning and when they did move the traffic was really bad. :(
See that's what I was talking about!
And that's a great idea. I promise I won't steal it. :D

No worries about the meetup. Even Deacon couldn't make the first one and he lives there! :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Wed 29, 2015 6:32 am

So cool ~ you make it feel like I was there with you...minus the sore feet. Sounds like you were ahead of your previous marathons' pace if you were able to take time out to ride Everest. Are there other rides open too in any of the parks or just that one?
That is so neat that your brother and his family came and surprised you!
Do you have any idea how many runners there are? The course looks absolutely packed :shock:
Deacon looked pretty good there at the end ~ y'all are running beasts!
Looking forward to a less intense, more relaxed pace for the rest of the TR ~ and might I hope...another beer or two?? ;) :lol:

wewantsdaredhead

Post by wewantsdaredhead » May Mon 04, 2015 11:57 am

Amy wrote:So cool ~ you make it feel like I was there with you...minus the sore feet. Sounds like you were ahead of your previous marathons' pace if you were able to take time out to ride Everest. Are there other rides open too in any of the parks or just that one?
You can rid anything thats open really...the problem is that you start so early that nothing is open. By the time we hit DAK, the park is just opening so you can almost walk on EE. I have heard of people hitting some of the stuff in DHS. And people going into Mexico for a margarita--so close to the finish!! I think if i did that it would not end well... :lol:
Amy wrote:That is so neat that your brother and his family came and surprised you!
Do you have any idea how many runners there are? The course looks absolutely packed :shock:
Deacon looked pretty good there at the end ~ y'all are running beasts!
Looking forward to a less intense, more relaxed pace for the rest of the TR ~ and might I hope...another beer or two?? ;) :lol:
There will almost certainly be another beer.....or two ;)
Just over 20,000 finished. I think I read that they have 25,000 spots, but some people dont even start, etc. So its not like 5,000 didnt finish if you follow.
Yes all Disney races are crowded! Hard to get a PR there unless you are way at the front of your corral.

Richard was awesome--I am very proud of all my fellow runners. It was cool to hang around a few first timers. :)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Mon 04, 2015 1:44 pm

wewantsdaredhead wrote:
Amy wrote:So cool ~ you make it feel like I was there with you...minus the sore feet. Sounds like you were ahead of your previous marathons' pace if you were able to take time out to ride Everest. Are there other rides open too in any of the parks or just that one?
You can ride anything thats open really...the problem is that you start so early that nothing is open. By the time we hit DAK, the park is just opening so you can almost walk on EE. I have heard of people hitting some of the stuff in DHS. And people going into Mexico for a margarita--so close to the finish!! I think if i did that it would not end well... :lol:
Ah, ok, thought they might have things open for the marathoners before the parks opened for regular guests. Gotcha. Oh my, yeah, I can't imagine stopping for a drink and then running in Florida heat ~ ick!

wewantsdaredhead

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Jun Tue 23, 2015 8:49 am

I figured I would finish this TR out and not abandoned it like sommmmme people around here ;)

OK for the rest of the trip I am just going to post pics and some short descriptions as needed.

So we were walking around Epcot and my Nephew was acting a fool, so I turned around and gave the “Mean Uncle Stare.” I turned to my side and there was Alice! She asked, “Was everything was OK here.” I jumped right in: “Well, Hello Alice. Actually no—this little one is out of sorts.”
“Oh is he now? What seems to be the matter?” He didn’t say another word all night. He just stared at her. Lol It was one of the best parts of the trip.

Here is what the world looks like to me after several beers at Epcot. Just kidding—for some reason they could not get a clear picture of me and Mary. I have about 6 fuzzy tries…lol

`Murica!

Italy!

Mary’s brother and niece. Love this one…

So, at dinner time Mary’s brother was getting hungry and said, “I wish yall hadn’t eaten at Via Napoli yesterday because we could go for that.” (They ate there with my Brother at last year’s Marathon weekend) To which we answered, “We’ll gladly eat there again!” And we did…
Then we rolled over to Mexico for a nice margarita for dessert. :)

My lovely Bride the next morning heading into MGM, errr DHS.

The work on the dreaded hat had begun by this point—see the top is off.

Yours truly posing in DHS. Some people saw what I was doing and came over. I had to show all of them how to get the water to work. They were all pulling on the handle, etc…

I can’t think of a better way to end a night at WDW.

Opening of MK.

I hadn’t shaved in a week at this point! She didn’t mind… :)

I sent this to a co-worker to make him jealous… (It worked.)

I took this because I liked the SSE looking hole cover only to find out later that you can see SSE in the reflection.

So on the last night, I asked if I should make an ADR because all 9 of us were going to a Epcot together. You’ll never guess where we ended up…

Yes that’s three trips to Via Napoli and this time we ordered TWO of those ginormous pizzas. And yes, that’s Mary chowing a piece on the bottom right. Shhhh don’t tell her I took this.

And that’s really it.
Another great trip (other than the races--:lol: ) with great people. It’s so nice that both of our Brother’s families get along so well. We have already planned next year’s outing. Half only!!!! I promise.

Thanks for reading.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Tue 23, 2015 9:47 am

wewantsdaredhead wrote:I figured I would finish this TR out and not abandoned it like sommmmme people around here ;)
Ah, you shouldn't talk about NaCler that way ;) :lol:

Cute pictures of your niece with her Dad and your nephew with Alice!
wewantsdaredhead wrote:Here is what the world looks like to me after several beers at Epcot. Just kidding—for some reason they could not get a clear picture of me and Mary. I have about 6 fuzzy tries…lol
:lol:

wewantsdaredhead wrote:So, at dinner time Mary’s brother was getting hungry and said, “I wish yall hadn’t eaten at Via Napoli yesterday because we could go for that.” (They ate there with my Brother at last year’s Marathon weekend) To which we answered, “We’ll gladly eat there again!” And we did…
Then we rolled over to Mexico for a nice margarita for dessert. :)
Oh my goodness, yes, eat at Via Napoli several times! Soooo good!
A nice margarita for dessert :lol: :lol: :lol:
wewantsdaredhead wrote:Yours truly posing in DHS. Some people saw what I was doing and came over. I had to show all of them how to get the water to work. They were all pulling on the handle, etc…
I have at least one picture of me doing this ~ I'll have to have a peek around and see if I can find it :D Haven't done it on recent trips though I don't think :(
wewantsdaredhead wrote:I sent this to a co-worker to make him jealous… (It worked.)
Me too! But mostly just the HM in the background :hm_ghost: That Mickey bar would have Figment drooling on the computer though! :lol: In fact, I might lure her into the forums and see if she does just that :twisted:

wewantsdaredhead wrote:I took this because I liked the SSE looking hole cover only to find out later that you can see SSE in the reflection.
That is pretty cool!
wewantsdaredhead wrote:Yes that’s three trips to Via Napoli and this time we ordered TWO of those ginormous pizzas. And yes, that’s Mary chowing a piece on the bottom right. Shhhh don’t tell her I took this.
Did y'all finish the two pizzas between the 9 of you? That is a lot of pizza!

wewantsdaredhead wrote:And that’s really it.
Another great trip (other than the races--:lol: ) with great people. It’s so nice that both of our Brother’s families get along so well. We have already planned next year’s outing. Half only!!!! I promise.
Oh, it's over? :( I hate the end of TR, especially the great ones with lots of nice photos!
Half only? Suuuuuure you will. Um-hm. Let's put a pin in that one for now shall we? ;) :lol: