Mayhem Marauders Meet-up Part Deux!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Re: Mayhem Marauders Meet-up Part Deux!

Post by Soarin08 » Jan Wed 04, 2012 1:06 pm

MmeLeota wrote:I'm sure the mousecouple (and whoever else is already there) is freezing their mouse ears off this morning! I saw on the weather channel that it was in the 20's all across Florida this morning! :shock:
But it looks to be a fabulous weekend in the mid to upper 70's all weekend long!!!! :D
It was freezing here in Mississippi last night, must be a South-wide thing. :shock:

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Jan Wed 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Soarin08 wrote:
MmeLeota wrote:I'm sure the mousecouple (and whoever else is already there) is freezing their mouse ears off this morning! I saw on the weather channel that it was in the 20's all across Florida this morning! :shock:
But it looks to be a fabulous weekend in the mid to upper 70's all weekend long!!!! :D
It was freezing here in Mississippi last night, must be a South-wide thing. :shock:
**WARNING: Severe science geekiness follows this warning** Well, the jet stream was exhibiting a severe trough that extended from the Dakotas down through the Mississippi valley which was funneling strong winds and arctic air southward. The trough should flatten out and move eastward in the next couple of days, which means milder temperatures.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

dstrawn9889
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by dstrawn9889 » Jan Wed 04, 2012 2:43 pm

i swore last night the winds would lift my Montana clean off the road and throw me across traffic.... Middle GA area

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Jan Wed 04, 2012 3:02 pm

in South FLA I had to get an extra blanket in the middle of the night...problem was my sister-in-law used it on New year's eve and took it home with her without telling us!!! I froze...

Just spoke to Mouskecouple enjoying a wonderful meal at Jiko!!! Wanted to thank them for all of their hard work so far. Not sure if I've said this yet, but JEALOUS!!!!! I wish more than anything I could go for more than one day and just relax while meeting everyone! Here is my update touring plan. In the morning go to Epcot. Lunch with the Mayhem Marauders, and spend the rest of teh day with everyone!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Can you tell?!?!?! :ccat: :goofy_bounce: :hm_ghost: :hatter_bounce: :figment: :nemo: :wave:
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jan Wed 04, 2012 9:31 pm

The clock is slowly ticking down. After my last day of work for this week tomorrow, I'll be heading down to Orlando the following day. It seems soooooo close now...

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jan Wed 04, 2012 10:03 pm

We're starting to feel the pressure now....we have lots to do tomorrow morning before we leave tomorrow evening! :shock: We're still trying to find the box I marked that has everything we planned to take with us. No matter how hard I tried to keep track of that box and make sure it was loaded last and first off and all that stuff, it still somehow went missing. :?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jan Thu 05, 2012 8:51 am

MmeLeota wrote:We're starting to feel the pressure now....we have lots to do tomorrow morning before we leave tomorrow evening! :shock: We're still trying to find the box I marked that has everything we planned to take with us. No matter how hard I tried to keep track of that box and make sure it was loaded last and first off and all that stuff, it still somehow went missing. :?
Holy crap on a stick! :shock: That's crazy!! I hope you found it!!!!
mindflipper wrote:The clock is slowly ticking down. After my last day of work for this week tomorrow, I'll be heading down to Orlando the following day. It seems soooooo close now...
Have a safe trip down mindflipper ~ have fun :D

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jan Thu 05, 2012 12:00 pm

I found the box! Yay! But there are a few things still missing...ack!

Have a safe trip mindflipper! We'll see you soon!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jan Thu 05, 2012 2:04 pm

MmeLeota wrote:I found the box! Yay! But there are a few things still missing...ack!

We all should be wishing you safe travel - you're flying by plane and have all that airport mayhem to suffer! I'm just driving down in my car... :mrgreen: :mickey:

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jan Thu 05, 2012 3:23 pm

mindflipper wrote:
MmeLeota wrote:I found the box! Yay! But there are a few things still missing...ack!

We all should be wishing you safe travel - you're flying by plane and have all that airport mayhem to suffer! I'm just driving down in my car... :mrgreen: :mickey:
Ah yes, but there is always the possibility of freeway mayhem! :roll:

*in my best ghost host voice* I'll see you all a little later.... :hm_ghost:

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jan Thu 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Just got a text from MmeLeota, she and Cbog arrived safely and are on the DME as we speak!! :hm_ghost:

I drive down tomorrow!!!

NaCler

Post by NaCler » Jan Fri 06, 2012 1:28 am

Awesome to hear everyone is arriving nicely. Unfortunately, I will only be there for the meetup at the Poly, but I'll take whatever I can get at this point! See you all Saturday night!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jan Fri 06, 2012 8:37 am

Good morning y'all!!!! We're here and still in shock that we're actually here! Can't wait to see everyone...NaCler, no problem if you can only be here for the meet up, but at least you can make it! :D

Have a safe drive Soarin!!!!! See you tomorrow!

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Jan Fri 06, 2012 9:35 am

I am just a few short hours away from leaving!!! lol I just saw the Soarin was driving down and I just texted her to have a safe flight! I listened to the original WDW soundtrack on my way to work today and I am in full Disney geek mode!!!! Ready or not here I come!!!!!
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

wewantsdaredhead

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Jan Fri 06, 2012 2:18 pm

MmeLeota wrote:Good morning y'all!!!! We're here and still in shock that we're actually here! Can't wait to see everyone...NaCler, no problem if you can only be here for the meet up, but at least you can make it! :D

Have a safe drive Soarin!!!!! See you tomorrow!
We just checked in also!!
About to go poolside and have a cold one....ya know for the carbs for tomorrow. ;)

See everyone really soon!!