Mayhem Marauders Meet-up Part Deux!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Re: Mayhem Marauders Meet-up Part Deux!

Post by NaCler » Dec Mon 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Cool, I'll see what I have. When are you planning on meeting up with us?

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Dec Mon 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Sat. the 7th. I messaged Soarin' to make sure everything was still on. I am getting there early evening on Friday so I can pick up the tickets then or meet her early sat.
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

NaCler

Post by NaCler » Dec Mon 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Cool, then I should be able to get them to you pretty early on Sat so you can trade them.

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Dec Mon 26, 2011 9:46 pm

any duffy pins?? lol j/k
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Mon 26, 2011 9:55 pm

yodiwan1 wrote:any duffy pins?? lol j/k
I do have some duffy stickers if you want any (I got them to give as a gift to NaCler and Mousekedude)...

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Dec Mon 26, 2011 10:01 pm

I was planning on scrapbooking the trip, so stickers are always welcome!!!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Mon 26, 2011 10:51 pm

I thought the stickers would put a smile on NaCler's and Mousekedude's faces (if not, at least a surge of bile up the throat)...

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Dec Tue 27, 2011 12:39 am

yodiwan1 wrote:Sat. the 7th. I messaged Soarin' to make sure everything was still on. I am getting there early evening on Friday so I can pick up the tickets then or meet her early sat.
Message answered!!

Also, MmeLeota, I might text you tomorrow because I need something about your reservation for me to get you two all checked in. So be watching if I do. I'll make sure I denote it's me though in the text. Leaving bright and early next Friday the 6th, so exciting!!!!!

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Mouseoholic » Dec Tue 27, 2011 1:04 am

Hi all! Thanks for the nice welcome back. No sooner than I was back I got sick again. Of course if follows to say that Mousekedude is sick, yes, again too..... He wants everything I have. :D At least I now know why I keep getting sick and am working with my doctor to correct the problem. It's too long of a story to write here and my computer battery is at 10% :shock:

On so on to REAL GOOD news. So, I am in fully Disney planning, shopping, packing etc. mode. I am off for the next 3 weeks !!!!! YEAH!!!!!! :goofy_bounce:

OK, so now on to some SERIOUS BAD news. :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :shock: :roll:

Let me start this by apologizing in advance. My head has not been in the right place for some time and I have made a major mistake as far as our meet-up. Yesterday I was checking all of our reservations and making sure they were all listed on our agenda and I noticed that the Ohana dinner was reserved for 7:30 a.m. (yes....A.M.) and not for 7:30 P.M. I called and tried to see if I could it and it just cannot be done. Once I am there, I will try really hard to plead my case but 14 is a huge number to try to squeeze in. Sometime this week I am going to try to call the Grand Gatherings department to see if they can assist at all.

Anyway, that leaves us without a place to eat for dinner. Now, I booked several reservations and need your input. Please PM me with your personal preference.

1.) 50's Prime Time 11:00 a.m. (Hollywood Studios)
Note: It is very possible that we may be seated at two to three separate tables. If we do lunch, this means that the Boilers and Wewantstheredhead will not be able to join us as they are running this day.

2.) Biergarten 1:05 p.m. (Epcot)
For sure we will be able to all sit together. I know some are not very fond of German food but it is a great atmosphere for groups. If we do lunch, this means that the Boilers and Wewantstheredhead will not be able to join us as they are running this day.

3.) La Hacienda 6:00 p.m. (Epcot)
Note: It is very possible that we may be seated at two tables but possible for us to all be seated together. We will have to see.

4.) Biergarten 7:00 p.m. (Epcot)
Note: If you prefer Biergarten I recommend that we eat here for lunch rather than dinner because it is more expensive at dinner.

5.) Any other options? I am open to suggestions.

For the other meal I suggest that we do a quick service. Many are running that day and will not be able to join us until the evening. Some of us are on a budget and it will allow us for more time on rides and to enjoy the park.

Also, for those of you with a park hopper ticket the park hours have changed and MK is now open until 11:00 p.m. Since MK is open do we really want to watch wishes at the Poly? Why not just do 3 parks in 1 day and head over to MK for the evening after dinner and have Dole Whips in the MK Park and the watch wishes?

SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not have a park hopper option then PLEASE LET ME KNOW. We do not want to leave anyone out by changing up the plans. We can sill do Dole Whips on the beach of the Poly if needed.

I know this is a lot of information. Please read over this again carefully and answer the following questions in your PM to me
1.) Which meal do I prefer to each with my fellow Subsonicers? If you will not be joining us for a meal, please let me know. Also, if you have another preference, please do not be shy. Let me know. I will see what is available.

2.) Since MK will be open late, would you prefer to watch Wishes and have your Dole Whip in MK or at the Poly?

3.) If we do quick service for one of the meals, do you want to joing up with us? If so, we will work out where once we have the main meal situated.

I really am sorry. I have been so absent minded lately and am sorry for not paying for attention.

Mouseoholic!

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Dec Tue 27, 2011 1:24 am

I just dropped you a PM! I hope I covered all the bases in it. It's getting late and my head hurts but I wanted to give you my answer before I got busy with my best friend from home tomorrow and forgot. I would forget otherwise, it's the blonde in me. :wink:

And I mentioned in my message, but to ALL of you- I have my holiday coupons. This includes 30% and a 50% off coupons I have set aside (the 40% is for my friend when she brings her nephew for his 5th birthday, I already promised) as well as 6-10 coupons for either a free soft drink or a free popcorn- I have no use for all of them so have at it! The only catch with my 30% dining, 50% dining, and my 40% merchandise is it all has to be paid with CASH- I cannot charge other peoples' credit cards with my ID being used. So keep that in mind. But I would like to use the 50% one for our big meal, if you all can bring some cash for it.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Dec Tue 27, 2011 7:40 am

Wow ~ so much information. I'm glad you are getting a handle on what is making you and Mouskedude so sick all the time. I was starting to worry about you two :shock: You are so sweet to take on all this planning with everything else you have been dealing with with work!
Soarin' ~ you are so generous to share your coupons! And WDW is pretty generous with their CMs for this time of year too. That's great :D

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Dec Tue 27, 2011 11:57 am

saorin- can your dsicount eb used with giftcards?? i ahve a bunch of those!! two, i think fireworks at MK is a wonderful idea! I also am down with almost any sit down meal...but biergarten for lunch may be better since it is also during a peak time..what no le cellier?? j/k!!!

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Dec Tue 27, 2011 12:38 pm

yodiwan1 wrote:saorin- can your dsicount eb used with giftcards?? i ahve a bunch of those!! two, i think fireworks at MK is a wonderful idea! I also am down with almost any sit down meal...but biergarten for lunch may be better since it is also during a peak time..what no le cellier?? j/k!!!
Yes, I think so, seeing as there is no name on the gift cards (they compare credit cards to a CM's ID to make sure the names match up). As far as I know, that should work!

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Dec Tue 27, 2011 1:02 pm

sweet!!!

dichuy
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by dichuy » Dec Tue 27, 2011 5:53 pm

It is with a very sad heart that I must say that I will be unable to come. I was SO looking forward to meeting everyone. But, since our apartment lease is up at the end of February, and our dream apartment is available Feb. 1, we will have to pay rent in both places for 1 month so I just can't spare the $$ for a hotel room. It makes me want to cry on one hand, but this apartment is great and so much cheaper than where we are now that it will allow me more visits to WDW in the future so I KNOW I'll make it to the next one. I can't wait to see everyone's photos of the great time you are all going to have.
Step out to your left please. When the car stops, step out to your left.