Mayhem Marauders Meet-up Part Deux!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Re: Mayhem Marauders Meet-up Part Deux!

Post by MmeLeota » Jul Wed 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Mousekedude wrote:
mindflipper wrote:
Mousekedude wrote: Well, yeah... and I also can't guarantee it won't happen again... :shock:
You sure you're still willing to do the fishing excursion with me...? :lol:
I'm guessing her response will be, "Depends." :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think there's enough laughter for that one! ;)

I wish we could jump right in and make ressies too, but we have to wait... :( Is everyone making their travel plans directly through Disney or through a third party? Just curious...

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Jul Wed 27, 2011 3:29 pm

i have made my plans through myself and Soarin', lol.
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Wed 27, 2011 3:34 pm

yodiwan1 wrote:i have made my plans through myself and Soarin', lol.
Will you be staying at the resort, or driving there and back?

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Jul Wed 27, 2011 8:08 pm

well, i will be driving up Friday after work. Stay at a friends place then meet up Sat. morning. I wish I could stay at the resort, but can't afford it right now.
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Mouseoholic » Jul Wed 27, 2011 9:01 pm

mindflipper wrote:#1 - Swan. #2 - Dolphin. I've tried since Sunday, and I always keep getting "No rooms available". I was hoping to also bring family (my mom loves both of those resorts), but there are difficulties that are too hard to predict with being able to bring them along...

#3 - Contemporary. Family fave since I was a small kid.

So, I've finally settled with the Yacht Club for January 2012.

NICE Choice!!!! We will all be neighbors!!!! :goofy_bounce: :wave: :wave: :goofy_bounce: :wave: :wave: We can wave from across the lake.

Well guys I don't know how much I will be on the boards for the next week or so. I am possibly traveling to Australia for a month. I am sad to leave Mousekedude but it's a great opportunity for me. For the most part it is a once in a life time opportunity. I am only responsible for the Americas and my counterpart can't go so I am up! :shock: 8-) The good news is I will rack up enough airline miles to pay for our tickets to Disney in January. I will also have enough AMEX points too possibly pay for a few other things as well. I should know more in a day or so when I will be traveling. Possibly as early as Monday or Tuesday.

I am sure Mousekedude will create enought mayhem to make up for me not being around.

Mouseoholic!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Wed 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Mouseoholic wrote:Well guys I don't know how much I will be on the boards for the next week or so. I am possibly traveling to Australia for a month. I am sad to leave Mousekedude but it's a great opportunity for me. For the most part it is a once in a life time opportunity. I am only responsible for the Americas and my counterpart can't go so I am up! :shock: 8-) The good news is I will rack up enough airline miles to pay for our tickets to Disney in January. I will also have enough AMEX points too possibly pay for a few other things as well. I should know more in a day or so when I will be traveling. Possibly as early as Monday or Tuesday.
AUSTRALIA?!? Do you need someone to carry your luggage while you're there? :wink:

You definitely need to do a trip report when you get back under the Off Topic area. I wish you a safe and successful journey!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jul Wed 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Holy crap on a stick!!! :shock: Australia for a month?!?!?! Wow! What an amazing opportunity...we will certainly miss you around here if that is the case.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Wed 27, 2011 10:34 pm

I'm sure while Mouseoholic is gone for a month in Australia that will give Mousekedude the time to finish the Mickey-shaped Shadow Box...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Thu 28, 2011 6:32 am

Wow Mouseoholic, if I wasn't envious just from the helicopter ride, Australia for a whole month certainly puts me over the edge! What a great opportunity! Be sure if you go to take a short video of the toilet flushing. That is one thing I forgot to do when I was in the Southern Hemisphere. I enjoyed all the nighttime constellations that are in the sky there but forgot about the water going the other way :shock: :lol:
Oh, and watch out for frogs in the toilets ;)

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Jul Thu 28, 2011 8:10 am

mindflipper wrote:I'm sure while Mouseoholic is gone for a month in Australia that will give Mousekedude the time to finish the Mickey-shaped Shadow Box...
Shhhhhhhhh..... I was planning to surprise her!!!!! :wink:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Thu 28, 2011 8:26 am

M-dude is gonna be batchelor for a month. How's he going to find ways to fill his time? :?: :?:

(I have no memory about any aforementioned shadow box) :wink:

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Mouseoholic » Jul Thu 28, 2011 10:41 am

Well I am told today that we are now just waiting on the client we are working for to approve the travel. I am told it is a done deal. But in this industry things can change so fast. I am not going to pack or scurry about until I have my tickets in hand. They also need to get the person hired who I will be training. When I found out it was hurry and pack your bags and now it's wait until next week. Once I get there I will probably have plenty of time to get on Sub. It's getting there that seems to be 1/2 of a lifetime. It is about 34 hours of travel. I have to say though that while I will miss Mousekedude I am very excited about this opportunity. I was going to run over to DL when I landed in LAX because I have a 13 hour layover but I looked at the crowd calendar and said NO WAY!!!! It scheduled to be a 9.5 out of 10. Maybe on the way back.

Amy,
I will have to tell you about the picture book I am working on. It's an international book of my travels and restrooms. LOL :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :wink: Sounds like I will be able to add a page or two on this trip. If I can get a frog in the picture, even better! :lol: :lol:

Being away will give me plenty of time to cook up some Mayhem for January.
Mouseoholic!

P.S. Mousekedude, I can't wait to see my shadow box. A little birdie told me it would be done when I get back! :roll: :mickey: :lol:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Thu 28, 2011 11:08 am

Mouseoholic wrote:P.S. Mousekedude, I can't wait to see my shadow box. A little birdie told me it would be done when I get back! :roll: :mickey: :lol:
Too late, M-dude - you can't put the cat back into the bag once it has gotten out! And owning a cat, I know what a potentially life-endangering thing it is to get one in the bag (or a pet carrier) in the first place...

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Jul Thu 28, 2011 11:11 am

Mouseoholic wrote: P.S. Mousekedude, I can't wait to see my shadow box. A little birdie told me it would be done when I get back! :roll: :mickey: :lol:
Well, there goes my surprise.... :roll: Confounded little birdies, anyway.... where's my shotgun...? (grumble, grumble....) :evil: :wink: :lol:

By the way, gang... I created a new album on my Photobucket page for the Niagara trip pictures, if anyone would like to see them. Here's the link:
http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae12 ... ne%202011/

If you have trouble accessing it, or would like to use one or more of those pics as desktop wallpapers, just let me know. :D

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jul Thu 28, 2011 11:48 am

That's awesome Mouseoholic! What will M-dude do that whole time you're away? Oh, that's right, the shadow box! :wink:

Can't wait to hear of your travels and see pictures! We will miss you around here!!!