Very First SOLO Trip... aka Official Vacation 7

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re: Very First SOLO Trip... aka Official Vacation 7

Post by Mouseoholic » Jul Thu 21, 2011 7:49 pm

so again i ask...Why is the rum always gone? :shock: :roll:

Len and Yodiwan1
I just loved all of the Soarin references! Thanks for the laugh. :lol: :lol:

Soarin08
Have fun! Can't wait for your first trip report. No pressure thought. Have fun and relax. :hatter_bounce: :goofy_bounce:
Mouseoholic!

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jul Sun 24, 2011 11:21 am

Hi guys! On the iPhone now. Spent the morning at MK, went to the Grand to get some lunch, now three guesses where I am headed! Yeah, no need to guess that. Those of you on my Facebook have likely followed everything so far (I know NaCler and Amy have been!). Checking in on the phone helps me keep track.

Hasn't been very good with my mother at all- she was fine with the trip one minute and royally POed now. I won't get into all that. Basically, she said some very nasty things regarding part of why I am down and I am not so sure I will be inclined to talk to her much for a while. I didn't realise it was wrong to want to visit my British friends since I won't see them for a long time after this. -eyeroll- Whatever!!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jul Sun 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Glad you enjoyed it Mouseoholic!!
Soarin08 wrote:Hi guys! On the iPhone now. Spent the morning at MK, went to the Grand to get some lunch, now three guesses where I am headed! Yeah, no need to guess that. Those of you on my Facebook have likely followed everything so far (I know NaCler and Amy have been!). Checking in on the phone helps me keep track.

Hasn't been very good with my mother at all- she was fine with the trip one minute and royally POed now. I won't get into all that. Basically, she said some very nasty things regarding part of why I am down and I am not so sure I will be inclined to talk to her much for a while. I didn't realise it was wrong to want to visit my British friends since I won't see them for a long time after this. -eyeroll- Whatever!!
I've been silently stalking/following what you've been doing on Facebook. You're definitely making the most of the park hopper and available time at the parks. As for the thing with Mom. While your down in Florida you only have to listen to Patrick ;)

Hope you're having a blast and male sure to tell Minnie I'm coming back in less than 4 weeks.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Sun 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Len90 wrote:Glad you enjoyed it Mouseoholic!!
Soarin08 wrote:Hi guys! On the iPhone now. Spent the morning at MK, went to the Grand to get some lunch, now three guesses where I am headed! Yeah, no need to guess that. Those of you on my Facebook have likely followed everything so far (I know NaCler and Amy have been!). Checking in on the phone helps me keep track.

I've been silently stalking/following what you've been doing on Facebook. You're definitely making the most of the park hopper and available time at the parks. As for the thing with Mom. While your down in Florida you only have to listen to Patrick ;)

Hope you're having a blast and male sure to tell Minnie I'm coming back in less than 4 weeks.
Oh yes, I've been having fun seeing where all you are going and seeing! Don't worry about your Mom, everything will sort out in time.
Hey ~ why does Len know someone's name if you haven't told us all his name yet?!
Keep having fun ~ still lots of days left on your very first solo trip :D

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jul Sun 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Len90 wrote:Glad you enjoyed it Mouseoholic!!

I don't do Facebook otherwise I would be tracking you Soarin! Hope you're having a good time, try not to let anything ruin your good time, you can deal with unMagical things when you return home.

And Len, you and Minnie still have a thing, don't you?! I knew it! :D

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Sun 24, 2011 4:10 pm

How did Len90 get Mr. Brit's first name? Patrick Brit - has a nice ring to it... :wink: :lol:

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jul Sun 24, 2011 4:46 pm

mindflipper wrote:How did Len90 get Mr. Brit's first name? Patrick Brit - has a nice ring to it... :wink: :lol:
Umm Mr. Brit's name is definitely not Patrick!! It is not a name I have ever heard of anyone having before but his last name is normal! :wink:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Sun 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Soarin08 wrote:
mindflipper wrote:How did Len90 get Mr. Brit's first name? Patrick Brit - has a nice ring to it... :wink: :lol:
Umm Mr. Brit's name is definitely not Patrick!! It is not a name I have ever heard of anyone having before but his last name is normal! :wink:
Len is trying to mindflip us? Ahhhh! I don't know if I can handle two mindflippers :shock: ;)

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Sun 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Amy wrote:
Soarin08 wrote:
Len is trying to mindflip us? Ahhhh! I don't know if I can handle two mindflippers :shock: ;)
While imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I can't still but wonder if it would be unamiously agreed by all that I have been a good influence on Len90... 8-) :lol: :twisted:

Meanwhile, Soarin08, what first name could we give "Mr. Brit" when referring to him? I was giving him "Brit" to allow him some anonymity here on Subsonic.

Aside from your mother, has the rest of it going well?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jul Sun 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Guys it's another Soarin' reference. Patrick is the name of your chief flight attendant. He tells you all the safety instructions. ;)
boilerbabe wrote:
I don't do Facebook otherwise I would be tracking you Soarin! Hope you're having a good time, try not to let anything ruin your good time, you can deal with unMagical things when you return home.

And Len, you and Minnie still have a thing, don't you?! I knew it! :D
It's on and off. I'm hoping it can be back on when we're down in Florida. She hasn't called me though :/
:D :D :D
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Sun 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Len90 wrote:
Guys it's another Soarin' reference. Patrick is the name of your chief flight attendant. He tells you all the safety instructions. ;)
That makes sense, but you still mindflipped dude. :D 8-) I'm so proud of you, grasshopper.
Len90 wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:And Len, you and Minnie still have a thing, don't you?! I knew it! :D
It's on and off. I'm hoping it can be back on when we're down in Florida. She hasn't called me though :/ :D :D :D
It could be Mickey's very possessive, Len90, and Minnie can never find that "alone time" to contact you in secrecy... :wink: :mickey:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jul Sun 24, 2011 8:41 pm

I have a feeling Len will be able to charm Minnie while he's down there! :wink:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jul Mon 25, 2011 12:13 am

haha mindflipper I've learned from the best. Your Yoda and I'm a young Luke.
- Len90

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Sleepy90 » Jul Mon 25, 2011 7:09 am

Nice one Len I picked up on the Soarin reference straight away.

Soarin, Patrick is an Irish name so Mr Brit could well of been named that. Patrick is normally shortened to Pat or Paddy.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Mon 25, 2011 7:50 am

Sleepy90 wrote:Nice one Len I picked up on the Soarin reference straight away.

Soarin, Patrick is an Irish name so Mr Brit could well of been named that. Patrick is normally shortened to Pat or Paddy.
Well, now I feel stupid :oops: I think I actually have him narrowed down to 2 possibilities on your facebook page since you said he had an unusual first name ;)
All friendly sub-sibling joshing aside, I just hope you are having fun Soarin'!! :D