Food and Wine Festival! At Epcot!

Discussion of Non-U.S. Disney Parks

Moderator: Moderators

DaRkNeSs
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Food and Wine Festival! At Epcot!

Post by DaRkNeSs » Jan Thu 26, 2012 6:42 pm

I have been going to WDW since 1983 and I have seen alot of changes and things that I cant believe! Threw the years my tastes have changed of course! I am not sure if this topic has been done before becuase I know the popularity of Food and Wine has grown. My parents have moved to Orlando and invited my wife and I down for the weekend to take part in the food and wine festival over the past few years, the experience is absolutly overwhelming! The food, wine, and beers to try are an absolute joy for all of us. The taste of the food mixed with the beverages to go along really makes the festival a unique experience. Guess what I am trying to see with this topic is what are some of your favorite flavors and memories from this event.

My wife and I have the recieved the cookbook this year for Christmas and have had fun trying to recreate the recipes yum yum!

My favorite is chedder cheese soup from canada!

My favorite memory is walking with my wife near dusk just leaving Rose and Crown, to see Off Kilter and the preillumanations music playing in the back ground while we walk, with my parents, all of us just talking, laughing and smiling about our day at this festival!

Cant wait to here some of your responses! :donald:
Look for the Bear necessities!!! Trust in me, just in me Shut your eyes and trust in me You can sleep safe and sound Knowing I am around!!

cinderella75
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Re: Food and Wine Festival! At Epcot!

Post by cinderella75 » Jan Fri 27, 2012 11:11 am

I love when my husband I go the food and festival. This is something you want to do without kids honestly, there not going to care about this at all. I know our boys would want to be at the rides. I love when we get to try many diff foods and drinks that you would not normally eat everyday. When we go and buy food we buy one diff plate at each country. I will say this it can get expensive and that is why we share plates. We ask for gift cards for birtdays to spend at festival. We eat all day. Thank goodness we are walking all day and working that food off. My inlaws get us the cookbooks for christmas. On the weekends we take out the cookbook and like to pretend we are in a country. We will also have subsonic on to give us that disney feeling. Our boys love when we pretend travel to diff countries. :wave: :ccat:
When you BELIEVE and have FAITH, WISHES and DREAMS do come TRUE :-)

DaRkNeSs

Post by DaRkNeSs » Feb Sat 11, 2012 8:22 am

I just noticed that I put this topic under the wrong forum name! Duh ment for this to be under WDW :? :donald: Oh well my bad!
Look for the Bear necessities!!! Trust in me, just in me Shut your eyes and trust in me You can sleep safe and sound Knowing I am around!!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Feb Sat 11, 2012 8:32 am

DaRkNeSs wrote:I just noticed that I put this topic under the wrong forum name! Duh ment for this to be under WDW :? :donald: Oh well my bad!
You could send a pm to one of the mods ~ they can move it for you ~ they're awesome! :D