Tokyo Disneyland

Discussion of Non-U.S. Disney Parks

Moderator: Moderators

Ever been to Tokyo Disneyland or Disney Seas?

No
77%
Yes, and I'll post to tell you all about it...
23%

Total votes: 52

NsDodgers
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by NsDodgers » May Mon 14, 2007 2:26 pm

I agree with gsimpson, Disney sea is a fantastic park. the design is well above and beyond anything i have seen in a park (animal kingdom gets close). Every image and view as you walk around has been purposefully designed to give you the best experience. as soon as I returned I wanted to go back

blinkereye123
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Post by blinkereye123 » Aug Sat 25, 2007 10:58 pm

Hi again. I guess it goes without saying that TokyoDisneySeas is proably hands down THEE best designed park in all of Disney's empire. I think it must have something to do with the idea that even though is says Disney in the name and there are rides and attractions based on familiar Disney concepts somehow it just feels dfferent from a standard Disney park. Maybe it also has to do with the Japanese concept of presentation and function being equal when it comes to the public. In any case it raises the whole idea of going to a theme park to a totally different level than here in the states, sometimes. Anyway, until I'm able to give a first-hand account of the TokyoDisney experience, as always, peace.

tktktravis
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Disney Sea IS amazing

Post by tktktravis » Sep Sun 02, 2007 1:46 am

I just got back from Japan and Disney Sea is amazing. From walking in past the giant globe to Mysterious Island land(probably the best disney "land" I have ever been in) the park is fresh, clean, and spot on with the theme. The people are friendly. I live in LA and vist Disneyland about 1-2 a month. Disney Sea totally blows California Adventure out of the water as a "second parl". I have only been to Disney Sea once, but everytime I got to Tokyo now, I will surely visit. If you have a question I would be happy to answer it. If you would like to see a picture of something I might have it, my sister took over 3000 in that park. :D

xinho

Post by xinho » Sep Sun 02, 2007 6:09 am

Some day I want to go to Tokyo Disneyland, and one of the things that more convince me is Disney Sea.

This park is simply a delight for the view. Since the position of only observer of photographs on it, I'm sure that the visit won't disappoint me.

As already you have said, that park is different: attractions, lands, ... Simply a very different idea from what the remainder of parks offers.

Look great!!!

Discomick
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by Discomick » Jan Wed 23, 2008 9:40 pm

My first post ever-- anyone and everyone should try there best to see DisneySea at Tokyo Disney. My family and I have been in Japan for about 2 1/2 years and have visited 3 times and have loved every minute. To be honest, it's not as crowded as Tokyo Disneyland and a lot more scenic. My 8 year old just can't get enough of the Journey to the Center of the Earth ride. Great park for all ages... :)

YZFDonor
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by YZFDonor » Jan Wed 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Discomick,

WELCOME!

cap396
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by cap396 » Jan Thu 24, 2008 6:33 am

I went there in 1997. The thing that stood out the most was the friendliness of the cast members.

Discomick

Post by Discomick » Jan Fri 25, 2008 2:52 am

Thanks YZFDonor, this site is great.

cap396, I have to agree. The friendliness of both parks is definitely a plus. The Japanese go out of there way to help any way they can.