Charging for Fast passes

Discussion of Non-U.S. Disney Parks

Moderator: Moderators

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Re: Charging for Fast passes

Post by MmeLeota » Jan Sat 21, 2012 12:39 am

Single rider for Indy has been off and on for quite some time. I do believe back in 2005, the single rider line was missing...I just remember sometimes they had it and sometimes there was no sign of it at all. (This was back when we had APs and were at the parks every other month or so...sometimes more often)

I agree about a large group all going into the single rider line...especially when they then pitch a fit about not being able to ride together. :shock: There have only been a few instances where I've actually ridden an attraction single rider. (well, and DL doesn't have a large inventory of single rider lines either...)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jan Sat 21, 2012 7:48 am

Soarin08 wrote:I know that, I just said it would be nice if it were possible... because the crap you put up with.... :shock: I was shocked the one CM at Rock 'n Roller Coaster let these two people on the ride who conveniently "lost" their Fastpasses. I think she was sick of them acting clueless and got rid of them in the end by letting them on. My bet was on that they were cutting in line, most likely, due to the 90 minute wait.
That was a nice CM. I've seen them be pretty strict on FP...

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jan Sat 21, 2012 10:19 am

Amy wrote:
Soarin08 wrote:I know that, I just said it would be nice if it were possible... because the crap you put up with.... :shock: I was shocked the one CM at Rock 'n Roller Coaster let these two people on the ride who conveniently "lost" their Fastpasses. I think she was sick of them acting clueless and got rid of them in the end by letting them on. My bet was on that they were cutting in line, most likely, due to the 90 minute wait.
That's what I'm saying.... me, I'd probably have said no because that's the rules and they need to be followed. You do that for one, others are going to try it next.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jan Sat 21, 2012 11:58 am

Soarin08 wrote:
Amy wrote:
That's what I'm saying.... me, I'd probably have said no because that's the rules and they need to be followed. You do that for one, others are going to try it next.
Yup. As in, "Hey, I forgot my ticket to the park, but I know I have one. You can let me in just this once right??" I know that's a different situation as the fast passes are free, but you're right...the rules have to start somewhere.

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Jan Sat 21, 2012 1:31 pm

That one is a funny one, if you're at a disney hotel they can look up the pass and actually replace it.