Extream Makeover Fantasyland Edition

Discussion of Non-U.S. Disney Parks

Moderator: Moderators

andrewmoquin
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Extream Makeover Fantasyland Edition

Post by andrewmoquin » Jul Fri 17, 2009 3:58 am

Due to WDW 40th anniversary less than two years away the rumor mill has started up and is beginning to simmer. First off rumor floating around that a Little Mermaid attraction is coming to the MK from DCA. Second Fantasyland receiving a huge cosmetic makeover new facades and everything. Finally new technology in all attractions. Disney has gone on this Customization frenzy with the Ears, T-shirts, Ticket, ect. Rumors floating around about this new ticket that you fill out a questionnaire and all the information is put on a bar code and you scan it on the ride and the ride will bring you into the action. Out of all the rumors I think this is the most far fetched. All of this will be done over 2010. Apparently Disney's pockets arnt that dry. I feel this isn't the end of the rumor mill either its starting to heat up.

skull
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by skull » Jul Fri 17, 2009 5:15 am

here's the blueprints that have been floating around. Current debate is weather or not they are fake. Lots of good arguments both ways.

[img]http://www.adamandshannan.info/skull/skullsm.jpg[/img]

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MW1218 » Jul Mon 20, 2009 7:05 am

Here's an article that seems to be confirming the Fantasyland rumors, along with hinting that Journey to the Center of the Earth might be coming to Animal Kingdom!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheDisne ... Goaye4T9A/

(BTW, why is this in Disney Around the World? It should probably go into the Walt Disney World section, no?
Last edited by MW1218 on Jul Mon 20, 2009 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

skull

Post by skull » Jul Mon 20, 2009 7:38 am

no idea why it's in this section... but MW1218, you didn't list a link to the article you mentioned! :P
[img]http://www.adamandshannan.info/skull/skullsm.jpg[/img]

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jul Mon 20, 2009 9:52 am

I did notice when we were there in May, alot of the building faces in Fantasyland were covered and being worked on, not sure if this is part of the renovation?! I kinda liked Mickey's Toontown, I wish they wouldn't change everything. I hope they make good use of the space and not do something silly! I wonder what exactly is Pixie Hollow going to house? Meet and Greets?! I wish they'd bring back 20,000 Leagues.

Clusty
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Clusty » Jul Sun 26, 2009 9:50 am

Seems very interesting. I hope to see this come true! MK needs some new attractions.

TongaToast
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by TongaToast » Sep Mon 07, 2009 5:35 pm

This will be so cool if it becomes true