Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: DisneySea Concept Art

Post by Amy » Jul Tue 20, 2010 9:25 am

mindflipper wrote:
Amy wrote:
momeja wrote:Amy, I'd missed that you'd gone to Tokyo DisneySea. We need to trade stories: I'll tell you about Artist Palate if you tell me about Tokyo DisneySea.
Deal! What would you like to know? I could go on for hours about Aquatopia at TDS and Winnie the Pooh at TDL :D
I dunno - but it would sound like a great trip report (even if it happened some time ago...)
I'd have to dust off lots of cobwebs in the recesses of the mind ~ almost 7 years ago now...we shall see...

feryache
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by feryache » Aug Tue 31, 2010 9:38 am

Hi there, this is my very first post in this forum.
Tokyo Disney Sea is so far one of the most amazing Disney Theme parks ever built. I was extremely lucky to be there last january and I was taken aback by the share beauty and storytelling all around me ....whoever has the chance to get there, do it, belive me , is one of the things as a Disney fan you have to do before dying:-))))

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Tue 31, 2010 9:48 am

feryache wrote:Hi there, this is my very first post in this forum.
Tokyo Disney Sea is so far one of the most amazing Disney Theme parks ever built. I was extremely lucky to be there last january and I was taken aback by the share beauty and storytelling all around me ....whoever has the chance to get there, do it, belive me , is one of the things as a Disney fan you have to do before dying:-))))
Welcome to the forums feryache! Tokyo Disney Sea is indeed one of the most beautiful Disney parks :D

TongaToast
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by TongaToast » Sep Mon 20, 2010 12:38 pm

the concept art for TSMM is amazing.

masterj345
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by masterj345 » Jan Sun 23, 2011 4:16 am

fantastic link, this is some amazing media for sure. i love the ones of the jules verne island.