Yay, booked!

Discussion of Non-U.S. Disney Parks

Moderator: Moderators

acp
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Location: Formerly Disney-MGM Studios, now Cheshire, England.

Post by acp » Jun Fri 22, 2007 6:10 pm

Esmeralda wrote:
acp wrote: To be honest, I don't know. I've never been to any of the WDW hotels, so can't really do a comparison. The Hotel Santa Fe is the most basic value hotel at DLRP, so I guess you'd compare it to whatever the most basic value hotel at WDW is..

Andy.
Value resort! Sorry, couldn't remember the official term yesterday, so I just came up with All Star. Good to know for my someday trip to Paris.

Edit: Say Andy, would it be alright if I stole a picture for my desktop? Some of them are just too good to pass up! I'll be sure to give you credit to anyone who asks, but I totally undertand if you want to keep them for yourself.
You're welcome to a higher quality/resolution version of any of them. Just prod me (PM, Email, MSN, etc) with which one (or if the one on the site is large enough, feel free to save it out). All I generally say is that if you want to put them on another site or whatever it'd be nice to have a link back and let me know - Always good to know someone likes your photos ;) (Sorry it took so long to spot that!)

I've spent some time tonight having a play around with Flickr and ended up deciding to put some of the better photos on there, and so far, this is the result:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/disneyandy/

I'll probably add some more to that tomorrow.

Andy.
Subsonic Radio Admin and former Walt Disney World Cast Member

Subsonic Radio Player for Windows (Latest version: 1.8.5 - More info)

Disneyland Paris: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Walt Disney World: 2006, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2019
Tokyo Disney Resort: 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
Hong Kong Disneyland: 2016, 2017
Shanghai Disneyland: 2018

Esmeralda
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Esmeralda » Jun Mon 25, 2007 8:26 am

Thanks much Andy!

My desktop now has the Caterpillar on it from Wonderland.

Whooo Rrrr Uuuu?? :wink:
Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.