Like a kid in a candy shop tonight

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Like a kid in a candy shop tonight

Post by momeja » Mar Tue 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Because viruses have been disrupting our computers at work, the office banned all streaming about a month ago - both audio and video. I've been dying because I miss my Subsonic radio so much! Well, today I realized that because I just gave notice because we're moving to Providence this summer, they can't really come after me for streaming anymore. After all, what are they going to do? Fire me? So, I gave myself permission to start streaming again this afternoon. Wow! It was so great! And I've requested a bunch of music. All those pent up requests have to be fulfilled, ya know? I'll probably limit my streaming to late afternoon, but it's so great to have my Subsonic Radio again! :figment:

P.S. To those of you who hate it, sorry about the AK Everest Loop request. Mr. Wizzard isn't the only person who likes it. I've really missed it. Also, the Indy 30s Radio Queue. Also the Jungle Cruise queue and loop. Also the Pioneer Hall loop. Ok, I confess that I've missed it all.*

*Except for Resort TV. :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Like a kid in a candy shop tonight

Post by Amy » Mar Tue 31, 2015 9:19 pm

momeja wrote:Because viruses have been disrupting our computers at work, the office banned all streaming about a month ago - both audio and video. I've been dying because I miss my Subsonic radio so much! Well, today I realized that because I just gave notice because we're moving to Providence this summer, they can't really come after me for streaming anymore. After all, what are they going to do? Fire me? So, I gave myself permission to start streaming again this afternoon. Wow! It was so great! And I've requested a bunch of music. All those pent up requests have to be fulfilled, ya know? I'll probably limit my streaming to late afternoon, but it's so great to have my Subsonic Radio again! :figment:

P.S. To those of you who hate it, sorry about the AK Everest Loop request. Mr. Wizzard isn't the only person who likes it. I've really missed it. Also, the Indy 30s Radio Queue. Also the Jungle Cruise queue and loop. Also the Pioneer Hall loop. Ok, I confess that I've missed it all.*

*Except for Resort TV. :lol:
YOU'RE BACK?!?! :goofy_bounce:
Great news on being able to listen again, even if it is a bit illegal ~ request away! And darned if I missed the AK Everest Loop ~ shoot :( Oh, no, not really, I don't think I like that one at all :lol:
Good luck on your move this summer!

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by Polynesian Princess » Mar Tue 31, 2015 10:27 pm

momeja wrote:P.S. To those of you who hate it, sorry about the AK Everest Loop request. Mr. Wizzard isn't the only person who likes it.
I'm sorry I missed it. I actually like it too, but I'm usually requesting in the middle of the night when no hardly anyone else is around. :lol:
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

momeja

Post by momeja » Mar Tue 31, 2015 11:30 pm

PolyPrincess, you and I are a pair. I always used to request the Everest Loop in the middle of the night when I was studying for exams. That way I could enjoy it all for myself when no one else was around to listen and complain. Glad you're keeping up the tradition!

P.S. Hi Amy!

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Apr Wed 01, 2015 8:50 am

Momeja glad to "see" you! We share many of the same tastes in park music.

Except Everest. :lol:

Glad to have you back. :)
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

momeja

Post by momeja » Apr Wed 01, 2015 8:39 pm

We do, Cy. I always enjoy seeing your requests in the queue.