List of individual titles in comprehensive loops?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

List of individual titles in comprehensive loops?

Post by cy1229 » Oct Wed 01, 2014 9:28 am

Talk about your concise subjects... NOT! :lol:

So here's my question. How would we find out the individual titles within a track? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Wilderness Lodge resort loop but always seem to just miss it every time it plays. I would like to purchase the titles for myself, knowing they're not really Disney titles, but other music. I know the soundtrack for Last of the Mohicans and the Appalachian Spring ballet by Aaron Copland are two of them but there are others. I think Rodeo (remember the "Beef: It's what's for dinner" commercials?) might be included, but that's not everything. Anyone able to get that list for me?

Is there any way and any place we could generate a list like this for all the loops? It might make it easier for people to search for and obtain pieces they really like for themselves.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

bcgm3
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Re: List of individual titles in comprehensive loops?

Post by bcgm3 » Oct Wed 01, 2014 1:25 pm

While I don't have an answer for your specific tracks, here's what I do when I want to find out the same thing:

There are apps for smartphones made specifically to analyze music that's playing within earshot of the device, then display the artist and track title, usually along with a purchase link. Shazam and Soundhound are two I know of, and newer versions of Android come with Google Now, which can be asked by voice command, "What's this song?" I personally use Google Now and it rarely ever fails me.

This link might be useful to you, too: http://www.wildernesslodgesite.com/cont ... odge-music. Not sure if they're in the right order, though.

GiggleGoddess
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by GiggleGoddess » Oct Thu 02, 2014 1:05 am

I love the Wilderness Lodge loop as well. I know I looked up the music list at one point and there is a list out there somewhere...it's just been AGES since I've looked into it and I've no idea where it is now. Sorry I couldn't be any more of assistance...if I find that website again I'll post it:) I'd also recommend the Fort Wilderness tracks:)

GiggleGoddess

Post by GiggleGoddess » Oct Thu 02, 2014 1:06 am

I've found one list...this isn't the one I previously mentioned but I believe it's most of the songs. http://www.parktunes.com/sections/70 I hope it helps! They even have links to download:)

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Oct Wed 08, 2014 11:15 am

Personally, I use the Soundhound app on my phone to help me find out what I'm listening to, but it doesn't always recognize the song. I believe one of the songs included in the loop is "The Wave" by Randy Edelman (from the film "Angels in the Outfield").