Guess the most requested tracks!

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

MrPhil
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Re: Guess the most requested tracks!

Post by MrPhil » Jun Wed 04, 2014 6:36 am

My guess would be on any of the fireworks, can't decide of "Illuminations" or "Wishes".

Mr.ToadWildRider
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Re: Guess the most requested tracks!

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Aug Tue 26, 2014 11:28 am

The old school answers would almost certainly be EPCOT - World Showcase - Norway - Stave Church and Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Space Mountain - Star Tunnel. I know it was always a fight over those two tracks which I think was part of the reason for the current, semi-random refresh rates. They used to refresh I think every 24 hours so if there was someone who fiended for a specific track and listened regularly at the same time of day they could in essence monopolize it play cycle as it would be coming off refresh at the same time every day right around when they'd listen.

I know the EPCOT - Future World - Wonders of Life - Complete Loop was also up there, but given it's hefty point requirement at the time it wasn't quite as competitive as the aforementioned two.

Currently, I feel like the first two mentioned are some of the most competitive in my treasures list but the one that always seems to be on cooldown for me is Walt Disney World Resorts - Wilderness Lodge - Complete Loop.