Dole Whip's Playlist?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

headgeek
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Dole Whip's Playlist?

Post by headgeek » Mar Fri 22, 2013 10:49 am

I was working in the office last week and had on the Dole Whip Channel. There was a song that came on that was mostly steel drum rhythm, but also had rain effects and more...

It was almost surreal... and made me feel like I was somewhere else. (Partly due to the incredible mixing/fidelity of the track, and partly due to the $30,000 audio system in our office)... crazy I know.

I've been listening to the Dole Whip channel ever since and NOT ONCE a repeat ;-(

Is there anyway I can get a list of songs on this channel? If not, are all the songs on the specialized channel also listed in the request playlist?

Thanks!
ºoº

BleuLlama
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Re: Dole Whip's Playlist?

Post by BleuLlama » Apr Fri 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Hey there. I can do you one better... I have it log all of the songs it's played. If you remember the exact day, you can look it up here:

http://dolewhip.dyndns.org:23280/dolewhip/2013/04/

I don't know offhand which track it was, but perhaps you can narrow it down a bit if you remember which day it was..

The time in the log file is in Eastern US time zone. If there's a track or two or three that you think it might be, let me know and I can fastpass it to come up for you (like the "requests" in the main streams.)
1978: WDW MK, River Country -- Fort Wilderness
1985: WDW MK, EPCOT, River Country -- Polynesian
2011: DLR, DCA (one day)
2012: WDW Poly (one evening)
All of that, and part of me is still there.