Time of Day the Streams Fill up?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

UncleScrooge477
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Re: Time of Day the Streams Fill up?

Post by UncleScrooge477 » Mar Tue 05, 2013 9:05 am

Yup! And I find my own tastes vary during the day, depending on what I'm working on. I find it really hard to write when there is something with "spoken" parts in the rotation. But I like the Request tracks so much, and once I secure a spot, I'm hesitant to jump to background or something!
UncleScrooge477

dsnymommy
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Re: Time of Day the Streams Fill up?

Post by dsnymommy » Mar Mon 18, 2013 9:21 am

JenMuse wrote:
UncleScrooge477 wrote:
JenMuse wrote:So no one has gone to the dark side and requested a song that is loathed by folks in order to get them to abandon their spot on the 96K stream?

Not saying you should, but ya know, it's an option...
Brilliant! Great advice for us late risers! :mickey:
The only problem being then you have to sit through something that is quite probably terrible (the Sci-Fi dining loop comes to mind - but there are people out there who love it) or hopefully something you love but lots of other folks hate (the Pinocchio Haus loops are awesome!)

One man's trash/treasure and all that.

Some of it I think is also experience related. Had an amazing Disney memory that ties in to a certain track? Instant fav, even if it is Small World. ;-)

Although I'm one of the crazy few that like the Expedition Everest track, and its not very popular around here. I think because its so different and something that you're only going to hear in Disney.