Which requested tracks do you dread seeing in the queue?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Which requested tracks do you dread seeing in the queue?

Post by Amy » Feb Sat 02, 2013 8:21 am

BuDz211 wrote:Don't mean to be a jerk but the first thing that came to mind was the China loop. I dread it but endure because someone probably loves the track due to WDW memories. I'm sure I request songs for the same reason that may annoy others.

It makes me think of a better question I would like to see: "What track do you love that you think others may dread?" It's something that may make me think twice about requesting a song.
Ah, just go for it. There are plenty of streams to choose from. If a song comes on that I don't particularly like, I just switch over to a different stream for awhile. :D

DAR
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by DAR » Mar Sun 03, 2013 8:53 pm

This Minnie Mouse Pata Pata loop is starting to grate a bit

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Jun Thu 13, 2013 9:48 am

This is not one on the requested, but it seems to come up daily on the Yesterland channel....
Please get rid of Who Wants to Be A Millionaire!!! :shock: Geeez it was bad enough when it was actually at the park, the soundtrack is awful!
I change the channel when it comes on :roll:
(Sorry if I offended any Millionaires.... :oops: )
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Cardinals314
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Thu 13, 2013 10:39 am

Most of the pre-show music for WDW fantasmic is pretty bad. If there is a series of those songs, I immediately switch to a new station
My WDW Trip Report March 2013

"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Fri 14, 2013 8:32 am

cousininmiami wrote:This is not one on the requested, but it seems to come up daily on the Yesterland channel....
Please get rid of Who Wants to Be A Millionaire!!! :shock: Geeez it was bad enough when it was actually at the park, the soundtrack is awful!
It is sort of boring...it would be more interesting if it was someone we knew playing, but even then it would only be good for a one time listen probably :roll:
Glad to see you posting ~ I thought about you when I saw the news of the balcony collapse in Miami and was hoping y'all weren't there!

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Jun Fri 14, 2013 9:41 am

Amy wrote:
cousininmiami wrote:This is not one on the requested, but it seems to come up daily on the Yesterland channel....
It is sort of boring...it would be more interesting if it was someone we knew playing, but even then it would only be good for a one time listen probably :roll:
Glad to see you posting ~ I thought about you when I saw the news of the balcony collapse in Miami and was hoping y'all weren't there!
It was a pretty bad situation for all those people. We always watch the HEAT games on TV at home. Large screen, plenty of seating, food and drinks are free! Hard to beat! Besides, when they lose we are all pretty cranky :x But seriously now after that collapse, we have to add no restaurant decks over the water to our places not to go. Pretty scary. The thought of falling in the water is quite frightening! :shock:
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Jun Fri 14, 2013 11:49 am

I find it amusing that after our lengthy discussion about how much we like the Tiki Room now that it's back to its original, that someone requested the "Under New Management" version. :lol:
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016