Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

corbat
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Des Français sur le site ?

Post by corbat » Sep Thu 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Bonjour,
J'écoute Subsonc Radio depuis quelques années et j'y adore l'ambiance, souvent le calme de la musique et le fait que ça me rappelle Disneyland Paris où je vais une fois pour quelques jours chaque année. Y a t-il des Français ou des personnes qui parlent français ( c'est + facile ! ) qui sont aussi ici, qui adorent cette radio et les parc Disney pour discuter ? à bientôt !

Hello,
I listen to Subsonc Radio since a few years and I adore the atmosphere, often the peace of the music and the fact there that that reminds me Disneyland Paris where I once go for a few days every year. Are there French people or someone which speak French (it is + easy!) who are also here, who adore this radio and park Disney to discuss ? Bye for now!

dstrawn9889
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Re: Des Français sur le site ?

Post by dstrawn9889 » Sep Thu 20, 2012 3:44 pm

welcome to the forums! i do enjoy the translations from babelfish and google... the semantics differences and the like between you language and ours.

Bienvenue sur les forums ! J'aimez le translation de babelfish et google... la différence sémantique et similaires entre langue vous et la nôtre. ( http://www.bing.com/translator/ )
bienvenue sur les forums! je fais profiter les traductions de babelfish et google ... les différences sémantiques et autres entre vous et le nôtre langue. ( http://translate.google.com/#en/fr/ )

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Sep Thu 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Welcome ENJOY!!!

Bienvenue PROFITEZ!! :goofy_bounce:
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Thu 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Yeah, my French is very limited ~ but I can translate online like nobody's business :lol: Welcome :D

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Thu 20, 2012 10:27 pm

I believe the admins would prefer to stick to english as I would guess none are fluent in french. It is important to be able to read the posts in case there's anything that gets posted that has unacceptable content. If you're not fluent in french (or any other language) its hard to tell if the post is offensive or contains unacceptable content. Babelfish is NOT the best translator around, LOL.

dstrawn9889

Post by dstrawn9889 » Sep Fri 21, 2012 8:25 pm

that was what i was trying to show with the same sentence translated with 2 different sites...

corbat

Post by corbat » Sep Sun 23, 2012 1:54 am

Merci beaucoup !!! Votre accueil me fait très plaisir ! Je veux bien essayer d' écrire directement en Anglais mais voilà 20 ans que j'ai quitté l'école et j'ai peur d'être moins bon que REVERSO ( mon traducteur ;-) ) Merci encore et bon dimanche à vous tous !

Thank you very much!!! Your welcome very pleases me! I indeed want to try to write directly in English but here is 20 years when I left the school and I am afraid of being less good than REVERSO (my translator;-)) thank you again and well on Sunday to you all!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Sun 23, 2012 7:27 am

Your English is much better than my French ~ I think you will do just fine corbat! I hope you will take time to explore around the forums some more :D We have several other international members who also communicate very well on here!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Sep Sun 23, 2012 11:48 pm

I'd try French, but I don't want to embarrass myself tonight...

Welcome to Subsonic Radio! It is great to have members on the site from outside the United States. Your English is way better than my French. I'm sure you've seen all the Disneyland Paris tracks available for request on the site. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any other members fluent in French. I did a quick search and we really don't have posting members from France.
mindflipper wrote:I believe the admins would prefer to stick to english as I would guess none are fluent in french. It is important to be able to read the posts in case there's anything that gets posted that has unacceptable content. If you're not fluent in french (or any other language) its hard to tell if the post is offensive or contains unacceptable content. Babelfish is NOT the best translator around, LOL.
It's not really preferring english as much as it is for other members being able to respond. I don't recall any other members being able to speak fluent french on the board.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Shagshag
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by Shagshag » Sep Tue 25, 2012 10:34 am

Salut corbat, tu n'es pas seul :) même si je ne suis pas très actif.
[url=http://my.opera.com/Shagshag/]My site[/url]

burail1
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by burail1 » Oct Mon 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Last edited by burail1 on Nov Tue 03, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

corbat

Post by corbat » Dec Mon 24, 2012 2:27 am

Merci à vous tous pour vos post et c'est super de voir que nous sommes tous réunis ici, fans de Disneyland de tous pays, pour partager la même passion !
Je vous souhaite à tous de bonnes fêtes de fin d'année et une année 2013 toujours plus fun !
Et que Subsonic's Radio continue toujours à enchanter nos oreilles !

Thank you for your post and it's great to see that we are all gathered here, fans of Disneyland of all countries, to share the same passion !
I wish you all happy holidays of end of the year and a 2013 year always more fun !
And Subsonic's Radio continues to delight our ears !