Is there a way to change your mind?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

rusafee1183
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Is there a way to change your mind?

Post by rusafee1183 » Aug Tue 28, 2012 10:53 am

I requested something and it took a to of points, and I realized I would rather request several smaller shorter songs.

Can I un-request???

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Re: Is there a way to change your mind?

Post by MmeLeota » Aug Tue 28, 2012 10:56 am

Unfortunately, no. But if you would like me to, I woud be more than happy to request stuff for ya. Just send me a PM with your requests and I'll request what I can. :D

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Aug Tue 28, 2012 11:31 am

Also, do not worry about that since, unlike most of the other sites, points here recharge after 24 hours rather than requiring posting or buying more.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Aug Tue 28, 2012 11:34 am

Wizzard419 wrote:Also, do not worry about that since, unlike most of the other sites, points here recharge after 24 hours rather than requiring posting or buying more.
This is true. :D

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Wed 29, 2012 12:13 am

rusafee1183 wrote:I requested something and it took a to of points, and I realized I would rather request several smaller shorter songs.

Can I un-request???
As others have posted, once a song is requested it is final. The song is put on the queue and there is no way to remove it. The points you used for that track will all be available again in 24 hours from the time you clicked to request that track.

If points are an issue and you want to be able to request more, you can always gain points by posting in the forums. Otherwise, just send a PM to some of the members with higher post counts or pop in the chat room. There is always someone on here that will be able to queue something up for you. Just keep in mind that you are unable to have more than 30 minutes worth or music in the queue at one time unless the first track you request is over 30 minutes.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

rusafee1183

Post by rusafee1183 » Jun Sun 23, 2013 7:30 am

Again, this is about a year late. LOL. I *just* figured out how to find all of my posts to reply. I was just scanning through, and missing things. :/

I really appreciate the offers to play music, and all of the info!