I can't use my new email domain

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

snomasnayr
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

I can't use my new email domain

Post by snomasnayr » Aug Tue 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Hey there. I'm not sure if I'm in the right place, but I need some help changing my email address in my profile. I wanted to use an @gmx.com email but I get the error that this is a domain used for spam. That's not my intention, I just wanted to update my information because I deleted the Google account that I used to make my profile on this site with.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: I can't use my new email domain

Post by Len90 » Aug Wed 15, 2012 11:38 pm

snomasnayr wrote:Hey there. I'm not sure if I'm in the right place, but I need some help changing my email address in my profile. I wanted to use an @gmx.com email but I get the error that this is a domain used for spam. That's not my intention, I just wanted to update my information because I deleted the Google account that I used to make my profile on this site with.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks.
Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm only a moderator and not an admin, but the reason you are getting that message would be that the board has blocked that email domain. Just like every forum on the internet we have had our battles with spam. In an effort to crack down on spam accounts filters have been implemented. My first suggestion would be to just create another email account with gmail or to try out something else. I don't know if there is any way around the system to get your @gmx account to work.

If you want to get in touch with an admin I would definitely recommend stopping by the chat during the late morning/early afternoon on eastern time and you should be able to get more information/assistance.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"