curious question for subsonic administrators

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

Thumper1
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

curious question for subsonic administrators

Post by Thumper1 » Jul Sun 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi subsonic administrators,I recently saw the post,can't find it now that's why I'm asking this question here,where you told everyone on here for an april fools joke that Disney was shutting you down if you didn't give them money.Here's the question...does Disney know about subsonic and are they involved in any way? I was just curious since i saw that post. I know Disney is usually protective of their name and I thought they must be ok with all this but was wondering how involved they are. Hope my question doesn't get you in trouble!! thanks!!

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Re: curious question for subsonic administrators

Post by Wizzard419 » Jul Mon 30, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm going to guess no, there are some low level park employees that may know about the site but no one of power (aka the rights holders, legal, and now the federal government) know. Otherwise the site would probably be gone.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: curious question for subsonic administrators

Post by Len90 » Aug Wed 15, 2012 11:43 pm

brerrabbit1 wrote:Hi subsonic administrators,I recently saw the post,can't find it now that's why I'm asking this question here,where you told everyone on here for an april fools joke that Disney was shutting you down if you didn't give them money.Here's the question...does Disney know about subsonic and are they involved in any way? I was just curious since i saw that post. I know Disney is usually protective of their name and I thought they must be ok with all this but was wondering how involved they are. Hope my question doesn't get you in trouble!! thanks!!
That is an interesting question and I honestly have no idea. I know that there are some CMs who are aware of the site IN FACT we have a few members here that are CMs and others that are ex-CMs. Disney itself is not involved with this site.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"