Celebrate the moment song

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

TimCB11
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Celebrate the moment song

Post by TimCB11 » Feb Thu 23, 2012 5:53 pm

I am trying to find this song, it is played in the character breakfasts and at the opening of the Disneyland park I think, we just got back from our first trip to Disneyland and my daughter loves the song (so do I!) and I can not find any info on it.,....any help??

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Celebrate the moment song

Post by Amy » Feb Thu 23, 2012 8:34 pm

TimCB11 wrote:I am trying to find this song, it is played in the character breakfasts and at the opening of the Disneyland park I think, we just got back from our first trip to Disneyland and my daughter loves the song (so do I!) and I can not find any info on it.,....any help??
I found this on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-qi8gk1Isg It looks like the characters were playing to an almost empty house so the quality of the audio is pretty good, i.e. not a lot of background noise with people talking, etc.

TimCB11
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by TimCB11 » Feb Thu 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Thanks for that!

So is this song not available on CD or DL or anything? My Daughter really wants it for her Princess Celebration party (birthday! ) Next week.. sooo any ideas?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Feb Fri 24, 2012 7:14 am

TimCB11 wrote:Thanks for that!

So is this song not available on CD or DL or anything? My Daughter really wants it for her Princess Celebration party (birthday! ) Next week.. sooo any ideas?
I don't remember ever seeing it on a CD. I just did a quick search on itunes which turned up nothing. That doesn't mean it's not out there, I'm just not finding it ~ sorry :(