where to find specific music loop??

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

tyler95
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

where to find specific music loop??

Post by tyler95 » Jan Sun 01, 2012 6:45 pm

hello, i am new to subsonic radio. i am trying to find some specific music files that a completely different park used for music.

the sea world san antonio park used some music that i am assuming came from disney music because they have used their music before.

what i am looking for is a set of music(mp3) from an artist named "Ray Lynch". i believe they used 20-30 minutes worth of his music as pre show music while the audience was waiting for their dolphin show to start.

i did some research and i found all the songs that a staff member mentioned about the music in a loop i believe is called the "wonders of life"? i am not sure if that is the right one.

if anybody who knows about any loop that uses several of ray lynch's music that may have an mp3 of the songs, please let me know where i can download that music loop, because i have looked lots of places for it unsuccessfully

thank's everyone!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: where to find specific music loop??

Post by Len90 » Jan Thu 19, 2012 11:01 am

tyler95 wrote:hello, i am new to subsonic radio. i am trying to find some specific music files that a completely different park used for music.

the sea world san antonio park used some music that i am assuming came from disney music because they have used their music before.

what i am looking for is a set of music(mp3) from an artist named "Ray Lynch". i believe they used 20-30 minutes worth of his music as pre show music while the audience was waiting for their dolphin show to start.

i did some research and i found all the songs that a staff member mentioned about the music in a loop i believe is called the "wonders of life"? i am not sure if that is the right one.

if anybody who knows about any loop that uses several of ray lynch's music that may have an mp3 of the songs, please let me know where i can download that music loop, because i have looked lots of places for it unsuccessfully

thank's everyone!
Well the best I can think of is to try requesting and listening to different music loops to figure out which one has Lynch's works in it. I know we have the wonders of life background track as I recently was listening to it from my iPhone. However, there is no way to download any of the music on here.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

dstrawn9889
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by dstrawn9889 » Jan Thu 19, 2012 12:15 pm

not to be too much of a cermudgen, but would it not be simple to carry a recorder into the park and collect whatever loop you want? there are NO downloads of the music here, it is here for all to enjoy

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jan Thu 19, 2012 12:29 pm

dstrawn9889 wrote:not to be too much of a cermudgen, but would it not be simple to carry a recorder into the park and collect whatever loop you want? there are NO downloads of the music here, it is here for all to enjoy
That is harder than it seems. I do have a digital audio recorder that I take with me to the parks, but I am way too busy to sit and try to capture an hour of audio somewhere. And I am not trusting enough to leave the recorder near a speaker and come and pick it up later. The whole ambience noise is a pain as well. The few times I have taken the time to try to pick up some area music I try to single out an out of the way speaker and hope no one passes by. It doesn't work well for me. If I lived closer, then I wouldn't mind parking and capturing lots of lovely music :D

dstrawn9889

Post by dstrawn9889 » Jan Thu 19, 2012 12:35 pm

take the recorder and get you a small dixie disposable cup (punch a hole in the bottom to put the recorder's mic through), and use it as a directional cone for the mic you are using, should cut down on background noises (the leaving of the recorder next to the speaker is a good idea, as long as the industrious janitors do not collect it as trash)

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jan Thu 19, 2012 2:07 pm

dstrawn9889 wrote:not to be too much of a cermudgen, but would it not be simple to carry a recorder into the park and collect whatever loop you want? there are NO downloads of the music here, it is here for all to enjoy
Sounds a lot easier on paper than carrying it out.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jan Wed 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Ray Lynch's pieces are in the Wonders of Life loop. They are called "Celestial Soda Pop" and "The Oh of Pleasure" and are on the album Deep Breakfast. If you have a Spotify account, this album is available there.

FutureImagineer
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by FutureImagineer » Apr Tue 03, 2012 10:59 am

Although it is a challenge, you can find some loops from 4shared.com or mp3skull.com

Here is a link to download the EPCOT Innoventions loop: mp3skull.com/mp3/epcot_music.html

Good luck.

I would love to find the magic kingdom loop (long one). Thanks.

kelato89
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by kelato89 » Jul Tue 17, 2012 9:49 am

Sometimes I find the music on Youtube, maybe you can record it from there.