Holiday Music Stream

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

jeebz68
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Holiday Music Stream

Post by jeebz68 » Nov Wed 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Dont know if anyone else is having this issue but every time I try to listen to the Holiday Stream, all I get to hear is a 10 to 15 second clip of whats playing and thats it. For every other stream they open and play in either my iTunes or RealPlayer but this stream opens in a web page. Can any one help?? I love listening to the Disney Christmas and Holiday tracks. Please help!!!
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

casrin
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral

Re: Holiday Music Stream

Post by casrin » Dec Thu 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Haven't had any trouble with it from the PC, but I found I can't get it to open at all with the iPhone app.
-[b]casrin[/b]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://www-personal.umd.umich.edu/~cparkins/images/userbar/userbar487580pb0.gif[/img][/url]

montyz81
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by montyz81 » Dec Mon 05, 2011 3:22 pm

I am having the same issues. I can't open it on my Ipod touch, I can't open it on my PC, but I can open it on my Android phone through xiialive

BattyMcDoom

Post by BattyMcDoom » Dec Tue 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Doesn't work for me on a Mac going through iTunes or the Subsonic app. When I go through the site I only hear a really quick [10 seconds maybe?] clip and that's it.
:jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack:
My Next Trip - WDW July 14th
WDW Trips - 17 DLR Trips - 3

jeebz68

Post by jeebz68 » Dec Wed 07, 2011 6:00 am

BattyMcDoom wrote:Doesn't work for me on a Mac going through iTunes or the Subsonic app. When I go through the site I only hear a really quick [10 seconds maybe?] clip and that's it.
thats what i get when i go through the site as well... no one has any answers yet tho??
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

BattyMcDoom

Post by BattyMcDoom » Dec Sat 10, 2011 9:24 pm

jeebz68 wrote:thats what i get when i go through the site as well... no one has any answers yet tho??
I haven't seen anyone else post or say anything about it. I really wish it was working today because we put up our tree and made some cookies and it would have been really nice to listen to. Maybe next weekend when we do our crazy Christmas cookie baking it will be up and working properly.
My Next Trip - WDW July 14th
WDW Trips - 17 DLR Trips - 3

jeebz68

Post by jeebz68 » Jan Thu 05, 2012 12:55 pm

I brought this up to the attention of the folks in the chat. The answer I received worked but I dont completely remember what it was. So going off of old memories, I believe if you take the address of the stream and plug it into your iTunes under 'Advanced' 'Open Stream' you can have the live stream. Now, dont hold me completely to this but Im pretty sure that is what I did. Hope it works for you guys, sry that Im returning this a yr after I asked but didnt receive an answer till this past Christmas. Let me know if it works for you.