What a nice playlist this morning!

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

bkyrdmoviemom
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

What a nice playlist this morning!

Post by bkyrdmoviemom » Sep Tue 13, 2011 10:16 am

I just had to say what a nice playlist it is this am! To me, it seems like everyone was kind of on the same page. The flow of music all works!
Just lovin Subsonic!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: What a nice playlist this morning!

Post by Len90 » Sep Tue 13, 2011 1:40 pm

bkyrdmoviemom wrote:I just had to say what a nice playlist it is this am! To me, it seems like everyone was kind of on the same page. The flow of music all works!
Just lovin Subsonic!
Sometimes it just works out that way. Glad to hear you loved it. Unfortunately I missed it as I am still in my post vacation depression and can't listen to disney music yet.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Sep Tue 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Len90 wrote:
bkyrdmoviemom wrote:I just had to say what a nice playlist it is this am! To me, it seems like everyone was kind of on the same page. The flow of music all works!
Just lovin Subsonic!
Sometimes it just works out that way. Glad to hear you loved it. Unfortunately I missed it as I am still in my post vacation depression and can't listen to disney music yet.
Same on my end, Len. I can only listen a lot when I know I'm going... otherwise, it depresses me too much.

bkyrdmoviemom

Post by bkyrdmoviemom » Sep Fri 16, 2011 10:44 am

Soarin08 wrote:
Len90 wrote:
Just lovin Subsonic!
Same on my end, Len. I can only listen a lot when I know I'm going... otherwise, it depresses me too much.
True, everyday I say, "I wanna go back NOW!" Have a day trip up to DL next month, but getting to WDW is not in the cards for a few years at least. Who knew college tuition was gonna be that much for the kiddies!