When ___ Comes On I Think of ___

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

captianbubble
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Re: When ___ Comes On I Think of ___

Post by captianbubble » Feb Sun 10, 2013 2:55 pm

I love it when I hear anything to do with Main Street Magic Kingdom music I instantly think of the wonderful hustle and buzzle of people talking all over plus hearing the trolly!
I also love Epcot when the Innoventions comes on every time I literally sing or hum along! It's those wonderful moments and mimories that count!
Disney World Here I Come!

MetalRage
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by MetalRage » Feb Mon 11, 2013 10:19 pm

When "How Do You Do" comes on, I think of walking through the forest with all the animals really singing LOL!

Also, when the Mainstreet area loop is on, I think of walking down Mainstreet with something yummy from the Mainstreet Bakery.
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Feb Wed 13, 2013 7:54 pm

MetalRage wrote:When "How Do You Do" comes on, I think of walking through the forest with all the animals really singing LOL!

Also, when the Mainstreet area loop is on, I think of walking down Mainstreet with something yummy from the Mainstreet Bakery.
Hmm for me When "How Do You Do" comes on, I think of how wet am I going to be this time.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Feb Wed 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Len90 wrote:Hmm for me When "How Do You Do" comes on, I think of how wet am I going to be this time.
With or without mindflipper "protecting" his camera equipment in front of you in the log?! ;) :lol:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Feb Wed 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Amy wrote:
Len90 wrote:Hmm for me When "How Do You Do" comes on, I think of how wet am I going to be this time.
With or without mindflipper "protecting" his camera equipment in front of you in the log?! ;) :lol:
For me it is with or without NaCler leaning over. I still remember John and hopefully we can meet up again soon so I can get you back :D
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Feb Wed 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Len90 wrote:
Amy wrote:
For me it is with or without NaCler leaning over. I still remember John and hopefully we can meet up again soon so I can get you back :D
Nah, Len, I think NaCler said it's my turn to sit in front of you the next time on Splash Mountain... :twisted: :wink: :lol:

Cardinals314
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Tue 11, 2013 5:59 pm

When Grim Grinning Ghosts Comes on I think of the old Disneyland Sing Along Video from the 90s

rusafee1183
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by rusafee1183 » Jun Sat 22, 2013 7:24 am

When I hear music from Main Street USA, I always think about our first trip when we were walking down Main Street my DH saw the trolly show for the first time. He said "I love it here!"

It just makes me so happy that he loves Disney as much as I do.