Tracks that drive you nuts!!!

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

Thumper1
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Re: Tracks that drive you nuts!!!

Post by Thumper1 » Feb Mon 09, 2015 9:57 am

Amy wrote:Set out on a road trip with Figment today and there were spaces open on the 96k requests...Asia Loop. Didn't even bother tuning in for that one...checked a few miles down the road and it was the Animal Kingdom Lodge loop. Listened to that for awhile until Figment asked if we could have some regular music as she didn't really care for the Hispanic music that was playing :lol: Should have known better when there were that many spots open on the request stream in the early afternoon. Gotta love the Future World stream though ~ always comes through! And I heard some new music today in the Journey Into Imagination area loop :D
Sorry I'm so late replying to this, but your mom is so funny!! :D Also, I would have skipped right over it (Asia loop) too!!

Thumper1

Post by Thumper1 » Feb Mon 09, 2015 10:00 am

Grace1271 wrote:1. The frito kid
2. Anything from World of Motion "it's fun to be free" over and over makes me want to stab myself in the eardrum
3. Anything with Stacy
4. Any of the Buffet tracks. I like some of his songs but this isn't the place for it.
Frito Kid grows on you after a while!! The first time I heard it I was like...What is this?! But now I'm one of those people you hate, I try to only request it on the weekends when a lot of people aren't listening!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Feb Mon 09, 2015 10:57 am

brerrabbit1 wrote:
Grace1271 wrote:1. The frito kid......
Frito Kid grows on you after a while!! The first time I heard it I was like...What is this?! But now I'm one of those people you hate, I try to only request it on the weekends when a lot of people aren't listening!
I wondered about that track the first time too ~ it was like :shock: but I'll have to admit, it is sort of catchy after awhile. I just heard it a few days ago and found myself humming along. Request away brerrabbit1 ~ there are always other streams for those who don't want to listen to something :D