Tracks that drive you nuts!!!

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

TurkeyLeg
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Re: Tracks that drive you nuts!!!

Post by TurkeyLeg » May Mon 13, 2013 8:39 am

I'm with meeskaj on Canada and Norway on Backgrounds. They're always on that station. Gotta throw some Frontierland and Adventureland on there for the Backgrounders. The others I can't stand are Horizons and carousel of progress. Those songs seem like they last forever.

Chuckus95
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Chuckus95 » May Mon 20, 2013 12:49 pm

#1 = Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
#2 = Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
#3 (tie) = Norway and Canada BGM (I think that it is because they are always on the Background station)
#4 = Out of Season Holiday Music
#5 = AKL Asia Loop

Cardinals314
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Wed 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Walt Disney World - resort tv - top 7 must sees 2007 (stacy)- full

Its going to be on pretty soon. I will not be listening Stacy's very annoying voice
My WDW Trip Report March 2013

"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me"

Cardinals314

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Wed 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Also, most of the pre-show music for Fantasmic at WDW is pretty bad. Beauty and the Beast dance version is pretty bad.

"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me"

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Jun Thu 13, 2013 2:04 pm

The Pinocchio Haus loops make me crazy, but it's mostly because Pinocchio is an Italian children's story, and the tracks are German folk songs.

What the heck?
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

HSolo29
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by HSolo29 » Jun Wed 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Been getting back into the swing of things after a long absence and I've been making a point to listen everyday at work. It's been really great!

Anyway, as for the tracks I can't stand, I find anything related to the Carousel of Progress makes me groan. Don't get me wrong, it's a classic attraction and it's a 'must-do' on every trip, but it gets old to hear that song (depending on which version) and narration over and over again. The Animal Kingdom Lodge loop also grinds on my nerves. Other than that, there are a few that are borderline, but I can pretty much stick it out.
"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation."

rusafee1183

Post by rusafee1183 » Jun Sat 22, 2013 7:26 am

I love AKL music, but hate the ones where they are SCREAMING. And, since I request Animal Kingdom music a lot - I always forget which ones they are and have lovely music and then screaming women. LOL. You would think I would learn and read the comments!

dsnymommy
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by dsnymommy » Jun Sat 22, 2013 9:12 pm

rusafee1183 wrote:I love AKL music, but hate the ones where they are SCREAMING. And, since I request Animal Kingdom music a lot - I always forget which ones they are and have lovely music and then screaming women. LOL. You would think I would learn and read the comments!
I do the same thing with some of my selections. Can't remember which I liked and which I didn't. I'm always in the middle of something when I realize that I made a poor choice and vow to make a note of which one that was as soon as I finish. Of course, I always forget and do it again later! :lol:

rusafee1183

Post by rusafee1183 » Jun Sun 23, 2013 7:04 am

LOL! Glad I am not the only one!!!

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Sleepy90 » Jun Sun 23, 2013 1:06 pm

dsnymommy wrote:
rusafee1183 wrote:I love AKL music, but hate the ones where they are SCREAMING. And, since I request Animal Kingdom music a lot - I always forget which ones they are and have lovely music and then screaming women. LOL. You would think I would learn and read the comments!
I do the same thing with some of my selections. Can't remember which I liked and which I didn't. I'm always in the middle of something when I realize that I made a poor choice and vow to make a note of which one that was as soon as I finish. Of course, I always forget and do it again later! :lol:
You could put the ones you like into your treasures list and then just delete the ones you put in by mistake.

dsnymommy

Post by dsnymommy » Jun Mon 24, 2013 8:26 am

Sleepy90 wrote:
dsnymommy wrote:
You could put the ones you like into your treasures list and then just delete the ones you put in by mistake.

And therein lines my problem, Sleepy. I hear it, I make a mental note to delete it and it just never happens. I'm sure I remembered the right one (because I'm never at my computer when it happens) and when I get back they suddenly all sound the same. lol. I suppose even the lesser known tracks need a little love now and then. :lol: And I'm sure someone out there loves it and there are others that just hate my favorites! lol

rusafee1183

Post by rusafee1183 » Jun Tue 25, 2013 7:10 pm

I really love the COP, but all the different versions and outtakes are not for me.

But, to each their own. They keep being played, so someone loves them!

leblanan
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by leblanan » Jun Fri 28, 2013 2:31 pm

TurkeyLeg wrote:I'm with meeskaj on Canada and Norway on Backgrounds. They're always on that station. Gotta throw some Frontierland and Adventureland on there for the Backgrounders. The others I can't stand are Horizons and carousel of progress. Those songs seem like they last forever.
I don't mind Canada at all, but I agree that's all that ever seems to play on the Background station. I totally agree it needs some more Frontierland and Adventureland. Really don't care for Norway however. and the one that I can't stand the most is Imagination Restroom Loop!
"now, bring me that horizon"

Cardinals314

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Sat 29, 2013 4:36 pm

I was looking for a track to put on that I hadn't listen before. I found the DinoLand area loop track. One of the worst song selection choices I have ever made

I am Sulley
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by I am Sulley » Jun Sat 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Cardinals314 wrote:I was looking for a track to put on that I hadn't listen before. I found the DinoLand area loop track. One of the worst song selection choices I have ever made
Yep sorry but this is truly awful if not a wee bit amusing :lol: