Tracks that drive you nuts!!!

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

princessinwaiting
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Re: Tracks that drive you nuts!!!

Post by princessinwaiting » Jun Sat 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Cardinals314 wrote:I was looking for a track to put on that I hadn't listen before. I found the DinoLand area loop track. One of the worst song selection choices I have ever made
'Close your eyes my baby brontosaurus' Why would you do this to our Saturday night???? Haha!!! :lol:

captianbubble
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by captianbubble » Jul Mon 01, 2013 6:45 am

princessinwaiting wrote:
Cardinals314 wrote:I was looking for a track to put on that I hadn't listen before. I found the DinoLand area loop track. One of the worst song selection choices I have ever made
'Close your eyes my baby brontosaurus' Why would you do this to our Saturday night???? Haha!!! :lol:
I am dancing with the dinosaur! Haha make me want to dance!
Disney World Here I Come!

Wyntuck
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by Wyntuck » Jul Sun 14, 2013 8:57 pm

I just want to put my vote in against
that weird Space Mountain sound effects. Creepy, annoying and OH so LOOOONNNGGGG!

Gdgtguru
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by Gdgtguru » Jul Mon 15, 2013 11:12 am

TurkeyLeg wrote:I'm with meeskaj on Canada and Norway on Backgrounds. They're always on that station. Gotta throw some Frontierland and Adventureland on there for the Backgrounders. The others I can't stand are Horizons and carousel of progress. Those songs seem like they last forever.
Agreed about the Canada loop, it is long and seems to always be on, like right now!

Chuckus95
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Chuckus95 » Jul Mon 29, 2013 10:17 am

i have a new one: Indiana Jones Jungle Sounds

wolfsburg99
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by wolfsburg99 » Jul Tue 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Anything Christmas themed. Even during the holiday.

wolfsburg99
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by wolfsburg99 » Jul Tue 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Just thought of another one. Jimmy Buffet tracks.

TurkeyLeg
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by TurkeyLeg » Aug Sun 11, 2013 8:25 am

Any "If you had wings" songs kills me.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Sun 11, 2013 9:03 am

TurkeyLeg wrote:Any "If you had wings" songs kills me.
You just made me look back through this whole thread as I never remembered saying anything about this song :shock: Nothing in the thread, but now the song is going through my head....I'll let you know later if it drove me to distraction ;) :lol:

:?

Oh, and now that I have typed this out, I realize the first word is ANy, not AMy...oops! :oops: :lol: (I do that with the word Army a lot too...sheesh!)

crayonmonster
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by crayonmonster » Aug Sun 11, 2013 2:40 pm

UGH! Spaceship Earth .. with the audio voice. Also the "great big beautiful tomorrow" walkthrough. SOO long and annoying. And I'm also a bit tired of Pirates ridethrough...classic but a bit overdone I think. Seems it's on every second song practically!!

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Aug Mon 12, 2013 7:34 am

crayonmonster wrote:UGH! Spaceship Earth .. with the audio voice. Also the "great big beautiful tomorrow" walkthrough. SOO long and annoying. And I'm also a bit tired of Pirates ridethrough...classic but a bit overdone I think. Seems it's on every second song practically!!
It's so funny that you mentioned those... when they are some of my favorites :shock: !! But just as long as we both LOVE Disney music, we can still be friends! :D

Thinking of what makes me change the channel would be:
1. Who wants to be a Millionaire... better question is who cares who wants to be a millionaire?
2. Any Parade.... I know these are some of the most popular with some people but it sounds like noise to me!

:goofy_bounce:
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Mon 12, 2013 7:43 am

cousininmiami wrote:
crayonmonster wrote:UGH! Spaceship Earth .. with the audio voice. Also the "great big beautiful tomorrow" walkthrough. SOO long and annoying. And I'm also a bit tired of Pirates ridethrough...classic but a bit overdone I think. Seems it's on every second song practically!!
It's so funny that you mentioned those... when they are some of my favorites :shock: !! But just as long as we both LOVE Disney music, we can still be friends! :D

Thinking of what makes me change the channel would be:
1. Who wants to be a Millionaire... better question is who cares who wants to be a millionaire?
2. Any Parade.... I know these are some of the most popular with some people but it sounds like noise to me!

:goofy_bounce:
I was thinking the same thing as I was reading crayonmonster's list! :lol: Those are all some of my favorites. There was one day where all three versions of Spaceship Earth with narration were back to back or very close in the queue and it was so interesting to hear them all together like that!
I have to agree with you on Who wants to be a Millionaire...not a very interesting piece to listen to, especially if you don't know the person playing. Some of the parades are nice, but most of them can be skipped, sort of like in the parks ;) :lol:

TurkeyLeg

Post by TurkeyLeg » Aug Tue 20, 2013 9:41 am

Amy wrote:
TurkeyLeg wrote:Any "If you had wings" songs kills me.
You just made me look back through this whole thread as I never remembered saying anything about this song :shock: Nothing in the thread, but now the song is going through my head....I'll let you know later if it drove me to distraction ;) :lol:

:?

Oh, and now that I have typed this out, I realize the first word is ANy, not AMy...oops! :oops: :lol: (I do that with the word Army a lot too...sheesh!)
Haha No problem Amy :hm_ghost:

Chuckus95

Post by Chuckus95 » Sep Wed 04, 2013 9:04 am

Another new one: anything with Frito Kid/Klondike. Too repetitive and hokey.

shoreline99
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by shoreline99 » Sep Wed 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Gdgtguru wrote:
TurkeyLeg wrote:I'm with meeskaj on Canada and Norway on Backgrounds. They're always on that station. Gotta throw some Frontierland and Adventureland on there for the Backgrounders. The others I can't stand are Horizons and carousel of progress. Those songs seem like they last forever.
Agreed about the Canada loop, it is long and seems to always be on, like right now!
yesssss