MP3 Disneyland music

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

Titanfreak46

MP3 Disneyland music

Post by Titanfreak46 » Mar Sun 06, 2005 7:25 pm

I was wondering if anybody could share(post) any Disneyland music files especially the older ones so that they could go directly to my ipod. I would greatly appreciate it. I like the ones on subsonic radio yet i can't put them on my ipod. i was wondering if the creator could put some on the forum. thanks

Titanfreak46

Disneyland music

Post by Titanfreak46 » Mar Sun 06, 2005 7:27 pm

Also if you cant post them are their specific cd's you get these songs off of. How do you obtain those songs.

sockfire
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

mp3s

Post by sockfire » Mar Sun 06, 2005 8:11 pm

This is a streaming radio site, not a file sharing site. Try Extinct Attractions Club. The link is in the affiliates list on the right side of the Home page.

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Mar Mon 07, 2005 1:25 am

many of these songs are audio recordings made by people on their own recording devices (the "live-ride through" tracks). Others have come from CD kiosks in the parks (they used to be there, but became too expensive to maintain). Alot of it you can find in various CDs that are sold around the parks at various attractions. you can usually find these CDs on ebay, if you're not able to get to the parks or if you're looking for something older. Also, you can try to get files from various newsgroups or irc groups like #disney. Those sources (live tracks, cd tracks, etc) come from those types of sources as well as from Subsonic's personal stash and various users who upload to us.

But, like sockfire says, this isn't a filesharing site.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

Disneynut
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re: MP3 Disneyland music

Post by Disneynut » Mar Mon 07, 2005 10:48 am

Titanfreak46 wrote:I was wondering if anybody could share(post) any Disneyland music files especially the older ones so that they could go directly to my ipod. I would greatly appreciate it. I like the ones on subsonic radio yet i can't put them on my ipod. i was wondering if the creator could put some on the forum. thanks
Download DL/DW mp-3 files here.
http://balgavy.at/som/menu.htm

eagle4life69
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by eagle4life69 » Apr Tue 12, 2005 2:25 pm

NOTE: Here is the Final Information about this Subject
http://www.subsonicradio.com/faq.php#send_me