Illuminations - An Evening At EPCOT

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

pixiesparkles
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Illuminations - An Evening At EPCOT

Post by pixiesparkles » Oct Thu 30, 2008 9:04 am

Does anyone know if there is a CD that contains all of the music from the At Evening At EPCOT Subsonic track? I already own the music for Tapestry of Dreams and Reflections of Earth. I have a feeling that the music I am inquiring about is fairly old. I know some of the tracks are from a group called Cusco. I was hoping, however, that I could somehow track down a Disney compilation instead of trying to hunt down individual tracks. (Although, I'd be willing to give that a try too). Most of the music is from the pre-show. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be most grateful. :D

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » Oct Thu 30, 2008 9:20 am

Would this be something you are interested in?

http://www.amazon.com/Epcot-Illuminatio ... B000PK1JQE

pixiesparkles

Post by pixiesparkles » Oct Thu 30, 2008 9:47 am

Thanks sherabby, but I am not sure. The tracks don't list the specific titles that are on Subsonic (ie, Montezuma, Inca Dance, Flute Battle), but that does not necessarily mean that they are not one and the same. Do you own this CD, and if so, would you know if the pre-show music I am looking for is on the CD?

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Oct Thu 30, 2008 1:31 pm

Your best bet would be looking throughout eBay or Amazon. I don't know where else the CD would be sold.

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Oct Thu 30, 2008 1:51 pm

I don't want the CD, I want the real thing. Imagine an evening at EPCOT Center every night.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

pixiesparkles

Post by pixiesparkles » Oct Thu 30, 2008 2:21 pm

I'll keep searching. I agree about the "real deal". I'd take a trip back to WDW any time. But, in the interim, I listen to Subsonic and the minimal CD's and Ipod tracks that I own. I just keep trying to add to my collection. I never realized so much music existed until I started listening to Subsonic this summer. Yikes...my collection (which at the time I thought was ok) is really lacking. If anyone does come up with a CD name for this EPCOT music, I would be grateful to have it. Many times, it's impossible to listen to tracks on old CD's before you purchase them (ie, E-Bay), so I don't want to buy something if I incorrectly assume I am purchasing the thing I'm searching for.

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Oct Thu 30, 2008 4:49 pm

I actually found the Evening at Epcot clip that is played on Subsonic somewhere on the internet and just burned that file to a CD. As for an official CD, I know of no such thing but I'm giving you an idea in case you want to do the same thing I did.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

pixiesparkles

Post by pixiesparkles » Oct Thu 30, 2008 5:58 pm

Hi packwingfn...
Do you have any idea where you found the clip? I would love to try and get it if I could. Thanks.

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Oct Thu 30, 2008 7:54 pm

Somewhere on the internet....I'm not sure if we are allowed to give links to other other sites on here. PM me.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Oct Fri 31, 2008 1:27 pm

as stated in multiple posts around these forums, links to other sites are permissible. Just keep in mind that we're not a file download/site, and we do not want anyone using the forums to distibute links to sites that are.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

ff19dfd
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by ff19dfd » Feb Mon 02, 2009 10:57 am

If you are looking for the preshow music with Illuminations on one cd, I don't think it exists. I like www.parktunes.com for my Disney music. It has a lot of Disney music (not all) available from just about every park worldwide through either itunes or amazon or both.

pixiesparkles

Post by pixiesparkles » Feb Wed 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Thanks for the tip. I am still looking.

dogus12
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by dogus12 » Feb Fri 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Not sure if this link will help with your quest?
There is quite a bit of info on here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflections_of_Earth

Satchel T

Re: Illuminations - An Evening At EPCOT

Post by Satchel T » May Thu 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Well here we are a few years later and I'm wondering if anyone has comprised any better audio than what's out there. I've got lots of Illuminations tracks but nothing truly quality... any ideas?

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Re: Illuminations - An Evening At EPCOT

Post by Soarin08 » Jun Wed 01, 2011 1:09 am

I have all the current loop tracks, the score for the fireworks, then all the post-show music. I made a playlist in iTunes in the order it's all played.