Illuminations - An Evening At EPCOT

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

pixiesparkles
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Re: Illuminations - An Evening At EPCOT

Post by pixiesparkles » Jun Sat 25, 2011 8:43 pm

How would I get those same tracks?? Most of the individual pieces are no longer available. I have been looking for awhile and so far, have been content to listen to subsonic every so often when I can request it.

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Jun Mon 27, 2011 8:38 pm

This is a very informative thread!

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jul Thu 07, 2011 2:33 pm

pixiesparkles wrote:How would I get those same tracks?? Most of the individual pieces are no longer available. I have been looking for awhile and so far, have been content to listen to subsonic every so often when I can request it.
Message me.

lauraarhianne
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by lauraarhianne » Jul Fri 22, 2011 5:21 pm

You could always youtube it :) :mickey:
~Have a Magical day~

http://www.themickeyworld.com

pixiesparkles

Post by pixiesparkles » Feb Thu 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Still looking :(

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Feb Thu 16, 2012 8:33 pm

pixiesparkles wrote:Still looking :(
Did you remember to send a pm to Soarin08?

Goofyfan
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by Goofyfan » Apr Sat 14, 2012 1:10 pm

pixiesparkles wrote:Does anyone know if there is a CD that contains all of the music from the At Evening At EPCOT Subsonic track? I already own the music for Tapestry of Dreams and Reflections of Earth. I have a feeling that the music I am inquiring about is fairly old. I know some of the tracks are from a group called Cusco. I was hoping, however, that I could somehow track down a Disney compilation instead of trying to hunt down individual tracks. (Although, I'd be willing to give that a try too). Most of the music is from the pre-show. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be most grateful. :D

Still looking. I also would like to have all the pre show music. I enjoy listening to that right after dinner having a beer waiting for the show. :goofy:

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » May Wed 02, 2012 8:40 am

Goofyfan wrote:
pixiesparkles wrote:Does anyone know if there is a CD that contains all of the music from the At Evening At EPCOT Subsonic track? I already own the music for Tapestry of Dreams and Reflections of Earth. I have a feeling that the music I am inquiring about is fairly old. I know some of the tracks are from a group called Cusco. I was hoping, however, that I could somehow track down a Disney compilation instead of trying to hunt down individual tracks. (Although, I'd be willing to give that a try too). Most of the music is from the pre-show. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be most grateful. :D

Still looking. I also would like to have all the pre show music. I enjoy listening to that right after dinner having a beer waiting for the show. :goofy:
I have it all, thank you iTunes! :) I have my IllumiNations iTunes playlist- everything in order with preshow loop, the fireworks, then post-fireworks music. It's glorious! All thanks to iTunes.