How did you all find Subsonicradio.com?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

Abecca228
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

I Love Subsonic!

Post by Abecca228 » Apr Thu 09, 2009 11:23 pm

So I do not remember when I joined :oops: but ever since I joined I have loved it every since! :o I found it when we got back from a trip from Disneyland and I was having withdraws lol :mickey2: I got online seached for an online site that had Disney music. So I found another first and was like eh and then subsonic was next and I loved the music and it was much better than the other site! Then I signed up when I found out that you can request music! I love it! It keeps me sane! :goofy_bounce: lol I also got my boyfriend to sign up :jack: so he can use his own points when I am not home! lol We love Subsonic! :wave:

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Re: I Love Subsonic!

Post by js3901 » Apr Fri 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Abecca228 wrote:So I do not remember when I joined
if you look towards the left of the screen, directly under your name, it says the date that you joined.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

HauntedMansion74
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by HauntedMansion74 » Apr Mon 27, 2009 1:50 pm

I found the site through my brother! He happen to find it searching on the internet one day!been on it ever since!
Who is the fairest in the land! Snow White is the fairest in the land!! We all have something great to add to the world which makes us all the fairest in the land!!!

DaRkNeSs
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

:)

Post by DaRkNeSs » Apr Mon 27, 2009 8:26 pm

HauntedMansion74 wrote:I found the site through my brother! He happen to find it searching on the internet one day!been on it ever since!
Bout time I got some credit for something! ;) :donald:
Look for the Bear necessities!!! Trust in me, just in me Shut your eyes and trust in me You can sleep safe and sound Knowing I am around!!

cinderella75
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by cinderella75 » Apr Mon 27, 2009 8:48 pm

My boyfriend found this site by google looking for a song and showed me and been on it ever since :ccat: What a guy :figment: we listen to this site together and when we are apart :donald: it takes me back to our vacation :goofy_bounce: a very happy time in my life :ccat: I revisit when we request songs :figment:
When you BELIEVE and have FAITH, WISHES and DREAMS do come TRUE :-)

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: :)

Post by Len90 » Apr Mon 27, 2009 11:04 pm

DaRkNeSs wrote:
HauntedMansion74 wrote:I found the site through my brother! He happen to find it searching on the internet one day!been on it ever since!
Bout time I got some credit for something! ;) :donald:
Looks like another set of siblings. So who is the elder and who is the younger.

BTW: HauntedMansion74, your story is exactly like mine, however, it took me a while to convince my brother to finally join the site.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Clusty
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Clusty » Jul Sat 11, 2009 12:27 am

My brother told me about this site... I don't know how he found it, it was probably some Disney message board. I've been loving it ever since.

piratesfan
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by piratesfan » Jul Sun 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Someone on my smartphone forum was asking which player would play this station. I checked it out and we've been hooked ever since.

coasterfiend

Post by coasterfiend » Aug Thu 13, 2009 6:02 pm

I read about it on either Disboards or Allears. I'm glad I did I try to listen every day for a few hours!

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Aug Mon 17, 2009 8:31 pm

I read about it on Disboards and joined at the recommendation of a friend. That was a long time ago! :)

MetalRage
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by MetalRage » Aug Fri 21, 2009 1:46 am

Man, when i made this topic i didn't think it would be this popular! I like the different stories of how people found this site. :D
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Aug Fri 21, 2009 11:32 am

MetalRage wrote:Man, when i made this topic i didn't think it would be this popular! I like the different stories of how people found this site. :D
Yeah, this is a great topic. I'm always curious how people find their way into here. I'm happy to see that when I Google for "Disney Music" SR is on the 2nd page. "theme park audio" - first page, 3rd down. "disney audio" - First link!

Awesome.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

Club33Hopeful
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Club33Hopeful » Aug Fri 21, 2009 3:43 pm

I "re-found" this website just recently when I received an email that said I had a private message waiting for me. Must have been a glitch as there was no private message. That being said, I am glad to be back.
-Club33Hopeful

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Aug Fri 21, 2009 4:18 pm

I was searching for Disney internet radio stations and made the best find ever! :mickey:

Fantastory

Post by Fantastory » Aug Wed 26, 2009 11:50 pm

I found this site completely by accident! A friend gave me the music for "Standing in Motion" but I had no idea which attraction or area it was attached to, so I googled it and added "epcot". And poof! up popped this site. This is a wonderful find, especially since a) I've always been a Disney nerd and loved park music and b) I just came back from a long stint in WDW and I refuse to let the magic go!
"Gosh, Minnie. You've always been a princess to me." -Mickey