Subsonic Radio on the iPhone!!! :D

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Subsonic Radio on the iPhone!!! :D

Post by Len90 » Jun Wed 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Soarin08 wrote:I ended up getting my mom to download the app when she got her iPhone last month... she's totally addicted now. I feel so accomplished. :D
I'll just stress to watch your data usage when doing this. If you have unlimited texting you can check your data usage daily by going to the phone portion of your AT&T iPhone and calling *data# (*3282#). Streaming for large periods of the day without wifi can lead to high data usage.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jun Wed 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Len90 wrote:
Soarin08 wrote:I ended up getting my mom to download the app when she got her iPhone last month... she's totally addicted now. I feel so accomplished. :D
I'll just stress to watch your data usage when doing this. If you have unlimited texting you can check your data usage daily by going to the phone portion of your AT&T iPhone and calling *data# (*3282#). Streaming for large periods of the day without wifi can lead to high data usage.
-nod- We do use wifi but also have unlimited data... whether that makes a difference or not.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jun Wed 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Unlimited data nmakes a huge difference. That means stream all you want and you don't have to worry about being charged by AT&T.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

kelato89
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by kelato89 » Jun Sun 24, 2012 7:31 pm

So glad there's an app for this now...