How many times have you been to one of the Disney Parks?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

How many times have you visited a Disney Park

Less Than 25 Times
41%
25-50 Times
29%
50-75 Times
11%
More Than 100 Times
9%
Way more than that!!!!
11%
You mean people don't go EVERY day? (Cast Members)
No votes

Total votes: 56

Disneyfan

How many times have you been to one of the Disney Parks?

Post by Disneyfan » May Sat 01, 2004 6:47 am

One luxury that those of us who live within driving distance of one of the Disney parks have is that we can really rack up the visits. I have been to Disneyland only twice (both times in the 60's) but I am only a few hours from Walt Disney World and I have to admit I have lost count of how many times we have been there. For about 10 years when my kids were smaller we went at least 3-4 times a year and since then probably once or twice a year. We stayed in Animal Kindom Lodge last year at Christmas and that was our first Christmas stay-over although we have been there just before Christmas many times before (that is my favorite time of the year in the parks). My best guess is that we have been to Walt Disney World at least 60-70 times. :shock: Wow. But I am guessing there are some who are even closer and some who have to endure longer travel times just to get there who have been there many many times as well. :D (Don't count your dinner visits - we have racked up many of those as well!).

cliff_77

Post by cliff_77 » May Sat 01, 2004 10:43 am

Wow, I feel like a complete loser being in the under 25 category. I think I've been about 9 times (7 of those in the past 7 years or so.) On the flip-side, all of the recent trips have actually involved spending 5 days in the park, so....

sockfire
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Oh man

Post by sockfire » May Sat 01, 2004 11:28 am

I couldn't even begin to count the number of times to Disneyland. DCA on the other hand is still less than 10 visits. The many years that I had an AP plus working there really adds up fast.

By the way, this is the 200th post for subsonicradio.com! Another milestone! :o

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » May Sat 01, 2004 2:48 pm

Disneyland doesn't count for me, I worked there for two years. Since then I've had an annual pass. It's probably in the 500-1000 range.

WDW, on the other hand is around 10 visits. I'm paying off my bills to afford a trip there with my girlfriend and all my other friends. Hopefully it'll be in 2005. Listening to this music doesn't help either :)

Nice Sockfire on that 200th post :)

I just realized there was a poll, There's be 4 votes but only 3 people have posted. That person needs to post :)

acp
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Location: Formerly Disney-MGM Studios, now Cheshire, England.

Post by acp » May Sun 02, 2004 10:39 am

cliff_77 wrote:Wow, I feel like a complete loser being in the under 25 category. I think I've been about 9 times (7 of those in the past 7 years or so.) On the flip-side, all of the recent trips have actually involved spending 5 days in the park, so....
you feel like the loser? I've been to Disneyland Paris a grand total of once, and that's the lot :P

A.

SysFail
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by SysFail » May Sun 02, 2004 12:01 pm

Im under 25 visits also....but thats about to change REAL soon!!
Moving to Orlando this week WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
Season pass here i come :D

pgreger

Post by pgreger » May Tue 04, 2004 4:59 pm

I'm in the 25 - 50 range I think. Once to WDW - I was 5 years old, but have some vivid memories. Riding Big Thunder with my dad especially. Which is probably why that ride is still my favorite at D-Land where I think I've been about 30 times. And then DCA about 10 times...

PennStater

Post by PennStater » May Wed 05, 2004 12:14 pm

Been to Disney World three times...once when I was like 2 years old and twice with my high school band. Man...I miss those guys :( But that's why I'm always down at the school since it's like 2 blocks away. :wink:

PennStater

Post by PennStater » May Wed 05, 2004 12:30 pm

By the way...I just watched the video and loved it too! :D

Post by Guest » Jun Sat 26, 2004 8:18 am

I am in the under 25 brackett. But I have got to be getting close to the over 25. Living in Delaware I can't get there as much as I like but I try to get there at least once a year.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Jun Mon 28, 2004 12:15 pm

25 is pretty high for not living near either of the parks.

Post by Guest » Jul Mon 12, 2004 2:49 pm

I have been to the disney parks way to many times to remember. to give an estamate amount i would say: 1000 times total Includes all 4 disney parks in Florida.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Jul Mon 12, 2004 3:39 pm

Guest:
How often do you go? Is that DL you go to?

Manncab

Post by Manncab » Jul Wed 14, 2004 4:26 pm

i get a yearly season pass a the disney store every year and with the fla resident discount it comes to only 220.00 each year and i go 2-3 times a year for a week and stay at the sports or the wilderness camp at wdw resorts

RPerrone-Brasil

Post by RPerrone-Brasil » Sep Wed 01, 2004 5:13 pm

I have been in WDW just 4 times.... :cry:

1991, 1993, 1994 and 1997

But if i lived in USA certainly i would try to go at least once a year... :D

Well, back to reality, have to keep praying to dollar go down so i can back soon.... 8)