Soarin' Station

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

NapoleonD
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Post by NapoleonD » Jun Thu 28, 2007 9:38 am

I get a lot of "Negotiating" when I go to the Soarin' channel. But when it works, it's cool. When it stars getting choppy, I know it's about to end.
Vote for Pedro to put internet live cams in Disneyland Park

ff19dfd
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by ff19dfd » May Sun 10, 2009 8:02 pm

is there a chance of having more station dedicated to very popular requested songs? maybe even a nighttime spectacular station with wishes, illuminations, spectromagic and fantasmic!

ff19dfd

Post by ff19dfd » May Sun 10, 2009 8:02 pm

is there a chance of having more station dedicated to very popular requested songs? maybe even a nighttime spectacular station with wishes, illuminations, etc.

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » May Sun 10, 2009 10:16 pm

If the system can handle it then I'm sure they will consider it. For now, it's easier to have just a few stations to avoid crashing or heavy traffic.

Elvin
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by Elvin » May Mon 11, 2009 9:06 am

I read on another thread that you can stream both the Soarin and Star Tunnel stream on the iphone via Fstream. Can't seem to figure out what url's Ishould enter. Can someone provide some guidance?

thanks in advance

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » May Mon 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Elvin wrote:I read on another thread that you can stream both the Soarin and Star Tunnel stream on the iphone via Fstream. Can't seem to figure out what url's Ishould enter. Can someone provide some guidance?

thanks in advance
Len90 was the one to show us how to do it but I don't remember which thread it was. He'll be the one to find it and show you.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Mon 11, 2009 7:32 pm

elizabethswann wrote:
Elvin wrote:I read on another thread that you can stream both the Soarin and Star Tunnel stream on the iphone via Fstream. Can't seem to figure out what url's Ishould enter. Can someone provide some guidance?

thanks in advance
Len90 was the one to show us how to do it but I don't remember which thread it was. He'll be the one to find it and show you.
About halfway down on page 2. These are the exact URL's to all the streams currently on Subsonic minus the holiday one. I promise I will add it in Wednesday afternoon.
viewtopic.php?t=4190&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Elvin

Post by Elvin » May Mon 11, 2009 9:18 pm

elizabethswann wrote:

thanks in advance
Thanks so much for the help!

Elvin

Post by Elvin » May Mon 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Len90 wrote:
elizabethswann wrote:

thanks in advance
About halfway down on page 2. These are the exact URL's to all the streams currently on Subsonic minus the holiday one. I promise I will add it in Wednesday afternoon.
viewtopic.php?t=4190&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
You are the bomb...this is exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Mon 11, 2009 10:07 pm

No problem Elvin, that is why we all come here; to help each other out. That post will have the holiday stream added on wednesday night. Be sure to check back then :)
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Sun 06, 2009 5:56 pm

If we're suggesting separate channels, how about this: what about a Halloween channel just through October 31? Haunted Mansion, Phantom Manor, Boo-to-you, Hallowishes, etc. on a channel that only lasts through October 31st. There's already a holiday channel for Xmas, why not? 8-)

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Tue 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Is anyone having problems running the Soarin streaming channel?

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Sep Tue 08, 2009 9:52 pm

mindflipper wrote:If we're suggesting separate channels, how about this: what about a Halloween channel just through October 31? Haunted Mansion, Phantom Manor, Boo-to-you, Hallowishes, etc. on a channel that only lasts through October 31st. There's already a holiday channel for Xmas, why not? 8-)
Last year, there was a halloween station around this time. I'm one of those people who don't really get into the halloween spirits until October happens so that should be any minute. I hope it's back up on the site again like last year.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Sep Fri 11, 2009 4:02 am

packwingfn wrote:
mindflipper wrote:If we're suggesting separate channels, how about this: what about a Halloween channel just through October 31? Haunted Mansion, Phantom Manor, Boo-to-you, Hallowishes, etc. on a channel that only lasts through October 31st. There's already a holiday channel for Xmas, why not? 8-)
Last year, there was a halloween station around this time. I'm one of those people who don't really get into the halloween spirits until October happens so that should be any minute. I hope it's back up on the site again like last year.
The holiday stream was changed to play Halloween tracks around Halloween, and the Christmas tracks shortly after Thanksgiving. that stream is run by jcodirewolf, so it's really up to him when/if the tracks change.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Fri 11, 2009 8:44 am

Thanks for answer. I'll check on that channel regularly for any change to Halloween.