How do I get copies of this Music?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

piratesfan
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by piratesfan » Jul Wed 15, 2009 7:10 am

I did a search in the request area and it is different from the "Music History" CD. It looks like it is a 12 disc set. (101 tracks) So my search continues.....

http://www.subsonicradio.com/station/pl ... r_page=100

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by momeja » Jul Wed 15, 2009 8:06 am

I have the red box set. It was a much desired and requested present from my spouse. It's a 6 CD set - 50th Anniversary: A Musical History of Disneyland. I know he got it from Amazon.com. Don't know if it's still available there. I've also seen it on ebay.

raceguy1183
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by raceguy1183 » Sep Sat 12, 2009 12:25 am

It's a bummer that Parktunes doesn't have Mission Space Loop 1 or 2. Aw man, I'd love to have both on my iPod

BeautysBeast
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by BeautysBeast » Sep Wed 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Does anyone know if Disney has CDs of specific park/area music? I would like to buy a CD that has all the music from the Flame Tree BBQ area, and/or one that has all the music from the Tree of Life area (both in AK). But I don't want one that has some of that music along with a bunch of other stuff I don't want. Amazon has a CD of music from Animal Kingdom, but there's no information on which music it is. I don't want to pay $89 (new) or $29 (used) for something that may only have a few of the songs I'm looking for.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
"Oh, it's no use. She's so beautiful, and I'm... Well, look at me!"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Wed 30, 2009 10:13 pm

I know there was a red box set and a yellow box set, though I never found out what the difference was.
I did a search in the request area and it is different from the "Music History" CD. It looks like it is a 12 disc set.

As for the Disneyland Musical History, the original limited edition yellow boxset include a gold vinyl alblum with it (gold for the Disneyland's 50th anniversary). The boxset sold out rapidly. There was a backlash against Disney Merchandising that they decided to create another version that was not a limited edition - the red boxset. It had the same CD's as the yellow box set, but the vinyl album included was a normal black record pressing.

As far as I am aware, Disney never put out a 12 CD boxset for Disneyland's 50th. Why would they? They had already done the yellow boxset of 6 CD's and then re-released it as the red boxset. Why do a 12 CD boxset as well? There was someone selling a 12 CD bootleg set on Ebay, but I think they got shut down by Ebay.

The only 12 CD boxset that was done was for Tokyo Disneyland's 25th anniversary. TDL decided it had to outdo DL's boxset and did 12 CD's instead of 6 CD's. The elusive 12 CD boxset is also a limited edition, and was not available for purchase outside Japan (limited to customers within Japan, and could only be shipped within Japan). About the only way to purchase outside Japan is to have someone there purchase it for you on your behalf.

disneydreamer58
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by disneydreamer58 » Oct Fri 16, 2009 10:12 am

I was looking for a link MmeLeota posted about where to get music, I really want to buy Wildneress Lodge Resort Entire Music Loop.....I love it when it's on cause I can still concentrate on the work on my desk and enjoy the music! I guess I could've googled it before posting this :D but this way I get to say HI to everyone :wave: Hi Everyone

Edited: I found this site http://www.mousesavers.com/wlmusic.html and I can link to iTunes and buy it woo hoo!
"A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!"

BeautysBeast

Post by BeautysBeast » Oct Tue 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Hey, thanks for the tip, disneydreamer58! I'll have to check it out and see if they have some other stuff I'm looking for!
"Oh, it's no use. She's so beautiful, and I'm... Well, look at me!"

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Oct Wed 21, 2009 11:55 am

Was that the link to Extinct Attractions Club (it also goes by Classic Themeparks)? If so, here it is if anyone else is interested...

http://02d992c.netsolstores.com/

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Oct Wed 21, 2009 1:18 pm

If you do choose to use Extinct Attractions Club (EAC), I would suggest using the download option instead of getting the CD's. Much quicker, as sometimes there has been delays in shipping in the past. You may want to check this thread concerning the EAC:

viewtopic.php?t=5310&highlight=

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Oct Wed 21, 2009 1:22 pm

If you do download music use a program like Audio Graber and burn everything to disk so you don't lose it. Audio Graber is freeware and very user friendly. Here is the download site:

http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

Remember it's FREEware and you don't have to pay for it!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Oct Wed 21, 2009 1:59 pm

mindflipper wrote:If you do choose to use Extinct Attractions Club (EAC), I would suggest using the download option instead of getting the CD's. Much quicker, as sometimes there has been delays in shipping in the past. You may want to check this thread concerning the EAC:

viewtopic.php?t=5310&highlight=
Good point mindflipper...this is true. The download is much better, as I have experienced shipping issues in the past (and present I might add...hoping to not have the same problem I had last time).

BaminJamin

Post by BaminJamin » Dec Thu 24, 2009 9:00 pm

So this is an old subject,

Does anyone know if I can buy Illuminations preshow on CD anywhere? I have found Illuminations, just not the preshow. I do a lot of traveling over the road and can't stream into the truck.

Thanks!
"A Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step"

When you start to "Believe" and work hard toward the direction of your dreams you will find yourself at your goal sooner than expected.

I love my wife Kyle!

BaminJamin

Post by BaminJamin » Dec Thu 24, 2009 9:20 pm

SO I googled and found amazon has each individual artist, but no luck on the simple version.

On a different note as I was searching for that.

I want to find a ring tone that says "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas."

My wife wanted me to get the T shirt last time we were there :mickey:
"A Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step"

When you start to "Believe" and work hard toward the direction of your dreams you will find yourself at your goal sooner than expected.

I love my wife Kyle!

cmaister
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by cmaister » Dec Thu 24, 2009 9:50 pm

BaminJamin, my wife and I have the same love of the "Please stand clear of the doors" announcement and she actually got me the shirt and she has the ringtone on her cell. I can't explain this strange obsession...

She also got the ringtone from phonezoo.com -- just search for "Disney Monorail".

-Cary

Mamabaminjamin
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by Mamabaminjamin » Dec Fri 25, 2009 11:31 am

Thanks CMAISTER,

My wife got my the T-shirt for X-mas!