How do I get copies of this Music?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Aug Sat 05, 2006 8:26 am

I thought Disney was bringing back the music KIOSK were you could make your own CD's?
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Aug Tue 08, 2006 10:15 am

Jacca5660 wrote:I thought Disney was bringing back the music KIOSK were you could make your own CD's?
Let's hope so :)
Ketira wrote:If we have some of the music, can we upload songs to you? If so, what format do you want them in?
See JS3901's post :) Thanks for the offer! We're always looking for new stuff
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

robwhite

Post by robwhite » Aug Sun 13, 2006 7:02 pm

I'd love for Disney to allow guests to mix their own!Though,I'd probably go overboard and screw up.hehehe! :ariel:

Disney_Freak
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

YEah

Post by Disney_Freak » Sep Fri 08, 2006 3:47 pm

Try Amazon They Have A Really Good Selection Also Try E-Bay But Beware There is alot of bootleg stuff on there...as well as good cd's.

slotofkit
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by slotofkit » Sep Tue 26, 2006 2:16 pm

Is there anywhere to purchase some of the Disneyland Paris tracks? I can easily get music from the parks in the US but would love to have some of the Paris music.
--------------------------------------------
"It's a tribute to all nations but mostly America"
-Sam the Eagle
Muppet Vision 3D

eagle4life69
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by eagle4life69 » Sep Wed 27, 2006 10:47 pm

I have some Disney CDs on my web site for sell

Take a look

lvsfantasmic89
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by lvsfantasmic89 » Dec Tue 26, 2006 3:52 am

I wanted to add something that a good friend of mine told me. He is a tech for Tomorrowland Terrace and Fantasmic! He says that anyone who has copies of this music is not legal at all. Disneyland doesnt sell there park BGM (background music). Anything that is not sold at Disneyland that is played in the park is not legal to have. My main point of all of this is where does this stuff come from if disney doesnt sell it? How Can it even get out of the park if they dont sell it to the guests. The Techs arent allowed to have some of it as well. There are huge restrictions for them too since they have acess to it.

I am not trying to be mean but these questions have been puzzeling me for quite some while now after visiting many sites.

Thanks to who ever answers this...

-lvsfantasmic89-

eagle4life69

Post by eagle4life69 » Dec Tue 26, 2006 12:03 pm

Most of the tracks when you here guests in the background is normally recorded with a mic by a speaker. We have Source audio this is normally taken from the Main Computers that run the sound for all the rides. I worked for Knotts Berry Farm and I was given a CD with all of the sounds from there Bigfoot Rapids. So this is how things get out.
I hope this is correct. If not let me know

lvsfantasmic89
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by lvsfantasmic89 » Dec Fri 29, 2006 12:25 am

eagle4life69 wrote:Most of the tracks when you here guests in the background is normally recorded with a mic by a speaker. We have Source audio this is normally taken from the Main Computers that run the sound for all the rides. I worked for Knotts Berry Farm and I was given a CD with all of the sounds from there Bigfoot Rapids. So this is how things get out.
I hope this is correct. If not let me know

Hmmm... thats how you got it... Thats fine if u work there and have it. Would you be willing to give it to other websites for them to host? The key thing is here... give it to them and let them get in trouble rather than u guys... Then when they get caught, how can they really trace it was u who gave it to them??? Its just verbal communication between you and them. Who are they gonna believe you guys (a site that doesnt normally give out there music) or the other guy (known for P2P and downloading all of the time)? These are just things i am thinking of as i am looking for the source of one loop which you guys have (cough paradise pier 61 minute cough).

-lvsfantasmic89-

joefox97
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver
Location: Orlando, FL, Dallas, TX or Chicago, IL depending on the day and weather!

Post by joefox97 » Apr Mon 09, 2007 6:09 pm

lvsfantasmic89 wrote:I wanted to add something that a good friend of mine told me. He is a tech for Tomorrowland Terrace and Fantasmic! He says that anyone who has copies of this music is not legal at all. Disneyland doesnt sell there park BGM (background music). Anything that is not sold at Disneyland that is played in the park is not legal to have. My main point of all of this is where does this stuff come from if disney doesnt sell it? How Can it even get out of the park if they dont sell it to the guests. The Techs arent allowed to have some of it as well. There are huge restrictions for them too since they have acess to it.

I am not trying to be mean but these questions have been puzzeling me for quite some while now after visiting many sites.

Thanks to who ever answers this...

-lvsfantasmic89-
On top of that, many of Disney's BGM loops use pieces of songs that are published on other CDs... a great example is the Innoventions BGM loop... it's actually a song called Papillon by David Arkenstone on his "In the Wake of the Wind" CD... some great tracks... but it's the most recognizable part of the song. Much of the rest was put together by a brilliant guy, Russell Brower. So some of the music comes from sources like that.

Guy

Post by Guy » Jun Fri 22, 2007 5:34 am

Does anyone have any more details on the "Walt Disney World Forever" CD as I cannot find it online and would love to buy it?

eagle4life69

Post by eagle4life69 » Jun Fri 22, 2007 3:10 pm

Check out Relive the Magic they have a selection of Disney cds

nancynohorse

Post by nancynohorse » Jun Sat 30, 2007 6:20 pm

I am so grateful for Subsonic Radio!! Even if I can't copy the music, at least it is always here. I guess I am a real Disney girl because it is all I listen too! YAY Subsonic Radio. :mickey3: :goofy_bounce: :ccat: :ariel: :wave:
[b]-nancynohorse[/b] :mickey:

Cybernews
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by Cybernews » Sep Thu 13, 2007 11:10 am

It´s a few months ago since someone jused this one, but i have a question. :wink:
Is it actualy legal what you guy´s doing? :P You say in one of the first posts that this music is copyrighted, so howcome do you have the right to broadcast it? :?

Greets, Cybernews.

PS: I´m not english ore American so sorry for my bad language :lol:

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Sep Thu 13, 2007 8:18 pm

Cybernews wrote:It´s a few months ago since someone jused this one, but i have a question. :wink:
Is it actualy legal what you guy´s doing? :P You say in one of the first posts that this music is copyrighted, so howcome do you have the right to broadcast it? :?
It's legal to broadcast just like a regular radio station. that post you're referring to points out that the music is copyrighted so we cannot SELL the music. we also do not DISTRIBUTE the audio files we have. If we made money on the site, or if we gave away the files we have, then it would not be legal...
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak