hopefully, this'll answer some of the questions (General)...

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

hopefully, this'll answer some of the questions (General)...

Post by js3901 » Jul Sat 29, 2006 10:59 pm

In response to several of the more recent threads in some of the forums, I am creating this thread to answer some of the questions asked. This is with the hopes that everything be answered in one place, and new threads don't keep popping up.

Q: Can we see when a track will next be available for requesting?
A: Yes, it is possible. there's no countdown, but it will give you the next date and time the track can be requested. it will be in red, right next to the track name.

Q: I wanted to request something, but it's already red, how can I request it?
A: Well, right now, you can either wait until it becomes available again, or you can try stopping by the chat. Subsonic will sometimes add songs to the requests if you ask nicely. see HERE

Q: I accidentally requested something I didn't want, can I cancel the request?
A: No. Think of us like a jukebox. you request something on a jukebox, unfortunately, it's there to stay. same thing here.

Q: How many points do I get for posting?
A: Right now, 10 points per post.

Q: What are the ranks (in the forums) and how many posts do I need for each?
A: This question is best answered HERE. as of April 2007, we have redesigned the ranks and added "Job Titles". there are far too many to post an updated listing (and it takes away some of the fun). We still have A, B, C, D, and E tickets, but the point totals needed to attain these ranks have changed dramatically.

Q: Can we have a now playing page for the "Scheduled" stream? I'd like to know what's playing and what's coming up.
A: This is something that's in the works. But, as Subsonic has said in THIS POST, with the current configuration in which this stream is played, it's not possible.

Q: How do I add pictures/images to posts I make?
A: Please see the Forum FAQs for this. Basically, you must have the image hosted off-site, and use the [img] tag before/after the link to post.

Hopefully, this'll clear up some of those questions. And, if you think of anything more that should be added, please PM me. Also, your question may already be answered in the site F.A.Q.s or the forum F.A.Q.s. You can try doing a search within the forums to see if something's been answered before.
Last edited by js3901 on Jan Thu 01, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

js3901

Post by js3901 » Jan Tue 16, 2007 7:55 pm

Ok, I just updated this thread due to the recent changes to the site. If you notice anything that is not correct, please send me a PM and I'll fix it right away.

Thank you
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

js3901

Post by js3901 » Jan Thu 01, 2009 6:53 pm

updated again using current info/links. If you notice something not working or is not correct, please send me a PM, Email, or IM, and I'll fix it ASAP.

thank you.

Site Admin, WDW Freak