What song do you dread seeing in the Queue/Coming Up list?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

coasterfiend
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Re: What song do you dread seeing in the Queue/Coming Up lis

Post by coasterfiend » Jun Thu 25, 2015 7:14 pm

I must agree the Asia Animal Kingdom loops are tough to take. I love riding the rides in that area of Animal Kingdom; but the soundtracks are really tough to listen to.

Thumper1
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Thumper1 » Jul Sun 12, 2015 2:56 pm

coasterfiend wrote:I must agree the Asia Animal Kingdom loops are tough to take. I love riding the rides in that area of Animal Kingdom; but the soundtracks are really tough to listen to.
Yes, and the Everest loop can be challenging to listen to as well! I try not to complain because I am VERY thankful for all that put their time and hard work into running these fabulous streams for us!!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Sun 12, 2015 3:12 pm

brerrabbit1 wrote:
coasterfiend wrote:I must agree the Asia Animal Kingdom loops are tough to take. I love riding the rides in that area of Animal Kingdom; but the soundtracks are really tough to listen to.
Yes, and the Everest loop can be challenging to listen to as well! I try not to complain because I am VERY thankful for all that put their time and hard work into running these fabulous streams for us!!
Agreed ~ that's why I love the fact that there are so many channels to choose from ~ I can always pop over to another stream if something that I don't really care for comes on the request stream. :)

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by theBIGyowski » Jul Mon 13, 2015 9:33 am

Amy wrote:
brerrabbit1 wrote:
Agreed ~ that's why I love the fact that there are so many channels to choose from ~ I can always pop over to another stream if something that I don't really care for comes on the request stream. :)
The thing is, though, that because of these loops, you will find yourself humming/whistling with them when you are in the park. You will do it subconsciously too...as you walk by the restrooms in Asia on your way to Everest. Then once you realize what you are doing, and try to figure out how you knew that tune, you'll remember this post and chuckle.

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Mon 13, 2015 1:16 pm

theBIGyowski wrote:The thing is, though, that because of these loops, you will find yourself humming/whistling with them when you are in the park. You will do it subconsciously too...as you walk by the restrooms in Asia on your way to Everest. Then once you realize what you are doing, and try to figure out how you knew that tune, you'll remember this post and chuckle.
True, very true! :lol:

Thumper1

Post by Thumper1 » Jul Sat 25, 2015 2:45 pm

Amy wrote:
theBIGyowski wrote:The thing is, though, that because of these loops, you will find yourself humming/whistling with them when you are in the park. You will do it subconsciously too...as you walk by the restrooms in Asia on your way to Everest. Then once you realize what you are doing, and try to figure out how you knew that tune, you'll remember this post and chuckle.
True, very true! :lol:
yep!! lol!!

Captainnobeard
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by Captainnobeard » Jul Wed 29, 2015 3:51 pm

I've found that for most of the ones that drive me crazy, over time I start enjoying them. I used to have the Jungle cruise queue. Now i love it and quote it all tge time.

And I agree with Amy, the option of another stream is nice if I just can't take something

plukasik
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by plukasik » Sep Mon 07, 2015 3:01 pm

For me it tends to be if it is a lengthy parade and I am not in the mood for it. I don't mind Wishes or Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade per se, but often I am not in the mood during the work day to listen to them.

Oh and One Mans Dream. I don't know why but I am not a fan. Turn that right off.

hurricanehannah
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by hurricanehannah » Oct Sun 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Anything over 20 minutes long....the 60 minute AKL and Jungle Cruise ones get to me.

TTA Traveler
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Post by TTA Traveler » Mar Thu 24, 2016 4:01 pm

Scratching your nails on a chalkboard, scraping those 'animated' plastic lenticular images that you tilt.. and then there's the Main Street Electrical Parade. That might be sacrilege but I can't stand more than 30 seconds of it. :shock:
.. now arriving at Space Mountain, Tomorrowland's gateway to the galaxy..