What song do you dread seeing in the Queue/Coming Up list?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

kelpseaweedkelp
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Re: What song do you dread seeing in the Queue/Coming Up lis

Post by kelpseaweedkelp » Jul Wed 23, 2014 12:26 pm

I gotta say, I kinda love the Asia Loop. Seriously!-Not pulling your legs! Its such great work music

aboden

Post by aboden » Jul Wed 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Actually annoying to me is not a song but since I'm on the other side of the world I'm on when everyone is off and I don't have a lot of points so I request what I can then I'm up to the mercy of the auto-select AGH!!!
"Please stand clear of the doors/Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Wed 23, 2014 2:14 pm

aboden wrote:Actually annoying to me is not a song but since I'm on the other side of the world I'm on when everyone is off and I don't have a lot of points so I request what I can then I'm up to the mercy of the auto-select AGH!!!
:lol: The next time I have insomnia I shall have to pop on to the computer and select a few songs for you! :lol:

kelpseaweedkelp

Post by kelpseaweedkelp » Jul Wed 23, 2014 2:15 pm

aboden wrote:Actually annoying to me is not a song but since I'm on the other side of the world I'm on when everyone is off and I don't have a lot of points so I request what I can then I'm up to the mercy of the auto-select AGH!!!
Haaaaaaaa yes! Sucks! Sometimes the random stuff is really fun bc tracks come on that you would never hear and sometimes you are like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thumper1
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Thumper1 » Jul Wed 23, 2014 3:13 pm

joeyflds wrote:
brerrabbit1 wrote:
joeyflds wrote:AK Asia Loop 01, it seems someone requests this over, and over, and over, and over. I have to remove my headphones or change feeds and hope to get back in.

It's seriously the most annoying thing on subsonic.
You're right! Someone does request it a lot! I just change streams when it's on, that way everyone's happy! The person who wants to hear it can and people who don't care for it ( me) don't have to hear it!
The only problem with that for some of us, if we change streams, we can't get back in.
You're right!! I didn't think about that! That is annoying when you can't get back on the stream!

aboden

Post by aboden » Jul Wed 23, 2014 4:39 pm

kelpseaweedkelp wrote:Haaaaaaaa yes! Sucks! Sometimes the random stuff is really fun bc tracks come on that you would never hear and sometimes you are like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Like the full dialog of the character wake-up calls or some resort spiel, at least for me. lol

Amy wrote::lol: The next time I have insomnia I shall have to pop on to the computer and select a few songs for you! :lol:
Much appreciated! hehe, I only registered a year later then you but I don't post here a lot so I'm lacking on points. If I had yours I could have my own private request stream for most of the night lol.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Thu 24, 2014 7:27 am

aboden wrote:
kelpseaweedkelp wrote:Haaaaaaaa yes! Sucks! Sometimes the random stuff is really fun bc tracks come on that you would never hear and sometimes you are like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Like the full dialog of the character wake-up calls or some resort spiel, at least for me. lol

Amy wrote::lol: The next time I have insomnia I shall have to pop on to the computer and select a few songs for you! :lol:
Much appreciated! hehe, I only registered a year later then you but I don't post here a lot so I'm lacking on points. If I had yours I could have my own private request stream for most of the night lol.
Feel free to post some of your favorites ~ I've only requested two songs in my entire time on here and both of those were for other people. I'm fairly content listening to the Futureland stream ~ and I really only listen when I am commuting in the car. I never think to turn it on while I'm on the computer at home. I am so happy for some peace and quiet after noisy days I guess :lol: Plus I am generally watching tv or doing a bazillion things all at once and don't need another distraction.

aboden

Post by aboden » Jul Thu 24, 2014 7:38 am

Amy wrote:Feel free to post some of your favorites ~ I've only requested two songs in my entire time on here and both of those were for other people. I'm fairly content listening to the Futureland stream ~ and I really only listen when I am commuting in the car. I never think to turn it on while I'm on the computer at home. I am so happy for some peace and quiet after noisy days I guess :lol: Plus I am generally watching tv or doing a bazillion things all at once and don't need another distraction.
Really? lol ya I'm content with the Future Land and Background music too, requests are good for getting the preshows. I have them but only in video. Actually I might have them in Audio but my iTunes is so crammed full it's not organized enough. What I sometimes do is I have the HD Area Backgrounds videos and put them on in my second screen lol. Watching the Epcot Fountain now. Sucks the HD vids are so big and even streaming them across the house can be hard. Why I usually only watch in my office since I'm directly hooked into the router.

Chuckus95
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Chuckus95 » Apr Thu 09, 2015 7:45 am

I have a new one: Frito Kid and Klondike. I don't see the allure. Let's Dance/Date Night at Disneyland is getting close for me as well.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Thu 09, 2015 7:53 am

Chuckus95 wrote:I have a new one: Frito Kid and Klondike. I don't see the allure. Let's Dance/Date Night at Disneyland is getting close for me as well.
You know I have never heard the Let's Dance/Date Night here on Subsonic before ~ I've got it on the Disneyland discs myself, so I've heard it, but never on Subsonic

SeattleSuz
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by SeattleSuz » Jun Tue 02, 2015 12:19 pm

AK Asia Loop drives me slightly batty, with the high pitched noises/music in it.
I also am not a big fan of the Epcot entrance loop either.
Image Image

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Jun Sun 07, 2015 9:44 pm

joeyflds wrote:AK Asia Loop 01, it seems someone requests this over, and over, and over, and over. I have to remove my headphones or change feeds and hope to get back in.

You haven't heard the Everest loop. 71 minutes of omg.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

SeattleSuz

Post by SeattleSuz » Jun Mon 08, 2015 8:58 am

cy1229 wrote:

You haven't heard the Everest loop. 71 minutes of omg.
Yep, that ones pretty chalkboard scratching too! lol
Image Image

mom2joshnella
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by mom2joshnella » Jun Wed 24, 2015 12:24 pm

I can't think of any songs that I have heard that I don't like. I guess I jones so much for Disney I appreciate everything!!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Wed 24, 2015 5:40 pm

mom2joshnella wrote:I can't think of any songs that I have heard that I don't like. I guess I jones so much for Disney I appreciate everything!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Great attitude!