What song do you dread seeing in the Queue/Coming Up list?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: What song do you dread seeing in the Queue/Coming Up lis

Post by Amy » Aug Fri 10, 2012 11:17 pm

cy1229 wrote:
Amy wrote:
cy1229 wrote:What is it with people loving Captain Eo? Zomg am I the only one on the planet who doesn't like Michael Jackson? :roll: And now my sister tells me she wants to go on that when we go to Epcot this year... :| :|

sigh... I'll probably be a good big sister and go on it with her, but I won't listen to it when it comes up, and you can't make me. :P :)
If you've never seen Captain EO before, you might enjoy it. Forget it is Michael Jackson and enjoy the Disney Magic instead...
Went to a bar in downtown Indy tonight, with some friends. The band played a couple of Michael Jackson songs. I hate Michael Jackson. But, I still had a good time. So maybe, just maybe, I can tolerate it enough to watch Captain EO once.

Maybe.
Ah, see, I'm wearing you down :cool: You can try it once...just once...just once...you are getting sleepy...just once...just once... :lol:

cameronwr
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by cameronwr » Aug Wed 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Anything from AK and Christmas tracks in August!

snomasnayr
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Post by snomasnayr » Aug Fri 31, 2012 6:23 pm

I dislike the 30hour + audio tracks, most of the time. I also dislike the holiday stuff when there is no holiday around. I wish that the people who request those would wait till the relevant holiday to do so. Every now and then, a holiday song is just what I need. I also hate it when people request the same stream of stuff. For example: requesting all of the tracks to a Disney Land entrance or something like that. This also depends on what kind of string of stuff is requested.

dstrawn9889
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by dstrawn9889 » Sep Sat 01, 2012 10:44 pm

snomasnayr wrote:I dislike the 30hour + audio tracks, most of the time. I also dislike the holiday stuff when there is no holiday around. I wish that the people who request those would wait till the relevant holiday to do so. Every now and then, a holiday song is just what I need. I also hate it when people request the same stream of stuff. For example: requesting all of the tracks to a Disney Land entrance or something like that. This also depends on what kind of string of stuff is requested.
although i dislike quite a few tracks here myself (cough, cough, Illuminations, cough, cough) it sounds like you need a sprinkle of pixie dust... try a different stream when those things that get your dander up pop up... the new yesterland track stream is a good way to recharge the disney battery

Thumper1
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Thumper1 » Sep Mon 03, 2012 5:57 am

I was going to say that too!! When i don't feel like hearing what others request,I simply change streams!! They get to hear their song and I don't have to hear it,everybody's happy!! I like that anyone can listen to whatever they want when they want on here! !Within their points that is!!

Chuckus95
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Chuckus95 » Sep Tue 18, 2012 12:11 pm

I dread most anything over 30 mins

sanapunk
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by sanapunk » Aug Mon 26, 2013 1:09 pm

la la la la..animagique!

HATE

Chuckus95

Post by Chuckus95 » Sep Wed 04, 2013 8:28 am

The Klondike Kid stuff is starting to irritate me too. Not exactly sure why. Just seems too repetitive.

Thumper1

Post by Thumper1 » Sep Sun 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Chuckus95 wrote:The Klondike Kid stuff is starting to irritate me too. Not exactly sure why. Just seems too repetitive.
Frito Kid grows on you after awhile. The first time I heard it I thought...what the heck is this, :D But I now request it once in awhile. I usually request it when there aren't a lot of people on, cause I know some people don't care for it!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Sep Sun 08, 2013 11:31 pm

brerrabbit1 wrote:
Chuckus95 wrote:The Klondike Kid stuff is starting to irritate me too. Not exactly sure why. Just seems too repetitive.
Frito Kid grows on you after awhile. The first time I heard it I thought...what the heck is this, :D But I now request it once in awhile. I usually request it when there aren't a lot of people on, cause I know some people don't care for it!
I do the same!!!! :D

dsnymommy
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by dsnymommy » Sep Tue 10, 2013 7:17 am

boilerbabe wrote:
brerrabbit1 wrote:
I do the same!!!! :D

Oh I don't think I know that track! I'll have to listen for it. I'm one of those crazy listeners that often like the track that everyone else runs from! lol

xtremenm
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by xtremenm » Sep Tue 10, 2013 7:15 pm

I like most of the songs on here, but I heard this one from an Animal Kingdom track that bugged the heck out of me. Can't remember the name of it though.

dstrawn9889

Post by dstrawn9889 » Sep Wed 11, 2013 4:27 pm

EE loop... that is the one with the moaning monks and the bells...

xtremenm
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by xtremenm » Sep Thu 12, 2013 1:20 am

dstrawn9889 wrote:EE loop... that is the one with the moaning monks and the bells...
Yeah, that's the one. Heard that one while I was sleeping once. Woke up and thought my computer was all messed up or something.

Thumper1

Post by Thumper1 » Sep Thu 12, 2013 8:00 am

xtremenm wrote:
dstrawn9889 wrote:EE loop... that is the one with the moaning monks and the bells...
Yeah, that's the one. Heard that one while I was sleeping once. Woke up and thought my computer was all messed up or something.
Yeah, I don't really care for that one either!!