Mass Verification of Affiliates in Google My Business

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

sanjida845
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Mass Verification of Affiliates in Google My Business

Post by sanjida845 » Jan Thu 19, 2023 4:02 am

Mass verification of affiliates in Google My Business In the current realities of complex business promotion, an important component of project management is work with Google My Business. A well-filled profile in Google My Business allows you to solve a number of tasks: increasing the relevance of the site when promoting a commercial resource; brand awareness through appearance on Google Maps; appearance for key queries in Google search in special blocks, which will give additional points of contact with the client and in the future will bring traffic; improving interaction with users through all kinds of announcements, publications, news, promotions from the business side, as well as through customer reviews.

But today we will talk not so much about general things (the importance and sequence of creating a profile in Google My Business), but about mass confirmation of many affiliates for large email database businesses. By the way, you can get acquainted with the basic information on working with Google My Business in our article . First of all, it is worth briefly specifying for which types of businesses the mass creation of branches may be necessary with their further confirmation. For example, here are some: Pharmacy networks. Clinics/Laboratories with multiple departments. Store chains post office networks. Networks of large points of issue of orders. Businesses with representative offices in many cities.

Basic Requirements for Bulk Verification of Affiliates in Google My Business Now let's talk in more detail about what requirements must be met for mass verification. Account level requirements There is a set of rules in Google Help that are worth fixing. Important! The list of non-compliance rules is specified for the account as a whole . This should not be confused with verification issues that occur at the level of individual affiliates within an account (we'll talk about this a little later). So - when can mass confirmation NOT be performed? Companies with less than 10 addresses. Addresses must be verified individually by following these instructions. Companies serving a specific territory.