Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

Mr.ToadWildRider
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Multiple accounts for added requesting power

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Dec Thu 16, 2021 9:44 am

Hello Subsonic-ers!

I've noticed recently at least one instance where it seems someone has made more than one account in order to request well over the standard 30 minute blocks. I only notice this because their account name appears to be related to each other with one having "2" at the end (i.e. it looks like it's just their 2nd account). I figure this is probably not within the expected rules of the site, but I don't want to post the names here publicly, but I'd be happy to share with an admin if interested.

I guess this raises the question as to whether that's even permissible? I'd imagine no, but if someone just makes a 2nd account that isn't similarly named as this instance we'd probably never know.

Anyhoo, it's not that big a deal it's just a bit annoying to see that what appears to be a single person has blocked over 2 hours of the general request stream with multiple 50+ minute tracks.

Thanks all.

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Multiple accounts for added requesting power

Post by horizons1 » Dec Mon 20, 2021 10:00 am

Well, the trick is how we'd recognize two accounts as duplicate if the user went through the trouble of making up completely different names. Instead of posting the user names in this forum you could PM them to me. Just post a response here as well telling me to check because I rarely look for new messages.
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

sibcal
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Re: Multiple accounts for added requesting power

Post by sibcal » Jan Tue 17, 2023 2:41 am

Digital pianos are fantastic additions to the home of any pianist, aiming to offer the sound and touch playability of a traditional acoustic piano how to reset a digital piano