Apple TV4 App

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

aboden
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Apple TV4 App

Post by aboden » Jun Fri 24, 2016 11:54 pm

I know we have the mobile and PC/Mac apps but I'd love to see it also on the Apple TV. I know I can push it from my phone to the Apple TV but sometimes I'm not on the same wifi. Probably because I'm a special case. I travel a lot and sometimes it doesn't work.

I'm unsure about the required time/cost and that part of it. But I'm just putting it out there :D

Thanks also for all the different apps and platforms to listen to the music! :mickey:
"Please stand clear of the doors/Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas"

YZFDonor
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Re: Apple TV4 App

Post by YZFDonor » Jun Tue 28, 2016 8:51 am

As an Admin I would also like to see an Apple TV App but the problem is, who would/could write the app for us? All of the other players were donated by members of Subsonic for their use and the use of others. Scott and Andrew were very generous to do that but both have gone of their desktop and mobile apps have gone many years without updates. Any new iOS/Droid/macOS/Windows/tvOS developers out there want to donate?

macewind1
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by macewind1 » Sep Tue 06, 2016 9:52 am

I'm a little late to the conversation, but I've always been interested in building a Windows 10 or Win Phone application. I'm not a strong coder by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm familiar with the tools and good UI design and usability. I'd love to attempt to to build an app out for those with windows devices. I would require the SubSonic Radio API.
-Mace Windu 1

aboden

Post by aboden » Nov Wed 23, 2016 2:08 pm

YZFDonor wrote:As an Admin I would also like to see an Apple TV App but the problem is, who would/could write the app for us? All of the other players were donated by members of Subsonic for their use and the use of others. Scott and Andrew were very generous to do that but both have gone of their desktop and mobile apps have gone many years without updates. Any new iOS/Droid/macOS/Windows/tvOS developers out there want to donate?
And each and every one of us will be incredibly grateful to both of Scott and Andrew for their work! Being able to even have an App on my phone/tablet is a wonderful thing. I'm also happy that the app still works with such a long time since the last update.

I know this is awfully old now lol
"Please stand clear of the doors/Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas"